• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cinnamon's sister, Nutmeg, just died. I cannot even comprehend what happened. Nutmeg was perfectly of good health as a two-year old gerbil, and then a little while ago, I had Cinny and Nugg snuggle a little bit (they got separated from each other shortly after Cinnamon started showing signs of discharge from her rectum--initially thought Nutmeg was de-clanning her, then the vet diagnosed it as a UTI, and then the next visit, the vet found the tumor) and Nugg started showing signs of slowing down ever-so-slightly. Cinnamon died yesterday, and all of a sudden, Nuggie's health deteriorated (we think she may have had a stroke) but it's just so weird that she may have sensed her sister's death.

The two sisters had an unusual bond that went against what a lot of small animal professionals would say about gerbils living together. It just breaks my heart. They're going to get buried together, because they deserve no less. </3

Only Nutmeg and Cinnamon would do something like this
30vLn.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There was a freaking bear sited in my town earlier today, just one block away from my school!
I sure am glad I wasn't with the petrified Grade 8's who saw it while out for PE class!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Cinnamon's sister, Nutmeg, just died. I cannot even comprehend what happened. Nutmeg was perfectly of good health as a two-year old gerbil, and then a little while ago, I had Cinny and Nugg snuggle a little bit (they got separated from each other shortly after Cinnamon started showing signs of discharge from her rectum--initially thought Nutmeg was de-clanning her, then the vet diagnosed it as a UTI, and then the next visit, the vet found the tumor) and Nugg started showing signs of slowing down ever-so-slightly. Cinnamon died yesterday, and all of a sudden, Nuggie's health deteriorated (we think she may have had a stroke) but it's just so weird that she may have sensed her sister's death.

The two sisters had an unusual bond that went against what a lot of small animal professionals would say about gerbils living together. It just breaks my heart. They're going to get buried together, because they deserve no less. </3

30vLn.jpg

Aww, they're so cute! I'm very sorry for your loss :(

Skittles

Rainbows!

30vLn.jpg

I know how it feels to lose an animal you're really close to...Especially a cat, they really become like family once you get to know their fun and quirky personalities. RIP Nutmeg...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
@mandy
I'm sorry to hear about your loss :(
Two dear figures in the span of two days?

My dad has gone absolutely freaking insane and I'm really quite tired of it. This is horrible of me but I wish something bad would strike him...again. Already he's driving the entire family away...just irritating. :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Overall I had a great day today
got two boob hugs from my teacher
cleaned bathrooms at school
aced a test in Psychology (or failed it, who knows)
so much fun <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I mean pervert!

Oh please. It's just the type of hug she gave me. Pervert my *** niqqa.

Why you tryna ruin my day? I just posted like 45 times in one day (been a while) and I even ordered a new game for me to enjoy. Don't go around shouting negativity. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom