• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Got my school timetable today (since it was the first day back, year 11) and its great :)
I have Wednesday off altogether and don't have to go in :) Also I have a few (about) 10:30am starts and a few (about) 1:45pm finishes. Tomorrow I start at about 10:30 and finish around 1:45, much better than the old 9:00-3:15.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Hot cocoa tastes great with a side of semisweet chocolate chips. And that I should save my money more often.

More people need to play Marth on SSBB (and win with him >.>) so that, when I spectate, I can bet on Marth... and win more often. Because I adore Marth.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
-Why do I leave really elaborate comments on peoples' profiles?
-I know it probably seems like I'm spamming, but I just have a lot on my mind :/
-ugghh.. it's 1:40 am and I have to go to school tomorrow.... ugghh school.
-why do I stay up late so much?
-why do I not do anything all day after I get home, then wish I did something at the last minute?
-why does all of my brain activity want to occur right as I'm about to fall asleep?
-I wish my old computer never crashed... but then again I really like this one- despite the weird keyboard that I still have yet to get used to typing with.
-I think I'm getting better though and making less mistakes. That's a good thing. though it's still hard to hit the key I want sometimes.
-I have a stuffy nose and I feel a little too warm. I'm not taking off any layers though because it will be freezing in the morning.
-Man, I could really go for bacon and eggs right now... even though it's like- 1:45am.... I'd also want it with a donut and coffee.
-I just cot the Kokomo song from the Beach Boys stuck in my head.
-I'm going to log off of ZD for the night real soon. Need to sleep even though my brain doesn't want to.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My head hurts, my nose stings, my stomach hurts, my throat burns, my chest hurts, my eye stings, and my feet hurt.

body, y u hate me?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am "depressed" because I recently moved and pretty much can't stand half the people up here. No joke, got a murder weapon planned for all o' them. ((Relax, I won't actually do it))

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
-what was the last thing I ate?- oh yeah- Salami.
-I love salami.
-I wish one of my kitties would crawl up on my chest right now.
-I wan't to go back to the Symphony Of The Goddesses. :C
-We could hop on a plane and head for Australia, they still have tickets available in Sydney.
-I would like to visit and travel the world.
-I wish I knew more Japanese.
-I want a life-sized Majora's Mask mask, carved out of wood, and I want to hng it on my wall, and be able to take it down and wear it whenever I wanted.
-I wish I could teleport.
-I wish I didn't have English class so bloody freaking early in the morning.
-I should get some sleep...

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
My hair isn't itchy, there is a spider in it.
OH GOD KILL ITCJFJFJFJFJJFEJDKKA
Slamming my tablet into a spider kills the spider.
Cold water seems better for my hair.
I have lots of Limited Edition cards.
I should sell some of my unused ones.
To get more cards.
I should play Portal 2 again.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Currently I am pondering ponderous thoughts about the very existence of time and space that would cause a lesser person's head to implode in the manner of a rather disturbing sucking sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom