• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
One of my best friends I have known since 1st/2nd grade and that same friend group has essentially kept in touch with each other since. Some have not, but those were msotly just poor life choices rather than time/distance. We were one of the 2 or 3 groups of nuero-divergent/queer kids who had little other choice in the rural mid west of the US. Not that a lot of us found out what being neuro-divergent/queer really meant until after school, just found each other anyway. That is my 3 yen in this current conversation anyway.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
SO MANY TUTORING REQUESTS...
ART! ORCHESTRA! GENERAL MUSIC! CHOIR! PHOTOGRAPHY! EVERY SINGLE CREATIVE CLASS WANTS ME AS THEIR TUTOR!

I'm still just a baby! I wanna tutor, I just can't stand people who are less than intelligent in these things... It's also for next year...hm...

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
SO MANY TUTORING REQUESTS...
ART! ORCHESTRA! GENERAL MUSIC! CHOIR! PHOTOGRAPHY! EVERY SINGLE CREATIVE CLASS WANTS ME AS THEIR TUTOR!

I'm still just a baby! I wanna tutor, I just can't stand people who are less than intelligent in these things... It's also for next year...hm...
That is good though. Means your a good tutor.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
ughh work please email me i got email from them and im like why i get this??? so emailed back and nowt...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Warner Bros is making a new LOTR film to be released in 2026. The plot is kind of a disappointment in my mind though, there's so much Tolkien has written about, but apparently we NEED a movie of Aragorn and Gandalf hunting Gollum??? Like what?? HUh??? Does that plot point even have enough material for a full-length 2 hour movie? I'm a bit concerned about the premise...

Also, this is crazy, but the literal concept title of this movie, 'Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum', is EXACTLY the same as a fan film from 2009 with this precise plot! (Which played out in approximately 38 minutes sooooo.... :sweating:)

I can't believe they effectively stole a fan film idea for a full movie, pfffffffft

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
Warner Bros is making a new LOTR film to be released in 2026. The plot is kind of a disappointment in my mind though, there's so much Tolkien has written about, but apparently we NEED a movie of Aragorn and Gandalf hunting Gollum??? Like what?? HUh??? Does that plot point even have enough material for a full-length 2 hour movie? I'm a bit concerned about the premise...

Also, this is crazy, but the literal concept title of this movie, 'Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum', is EXACTLY the same as a fan film from 2009 with this precise plot! (Which played out in approximately 38 minutes sooooo.... :sweating:)

I can't believe they effectively stole a fan film idea for a full movie, pfffffffft
Peter Jackson stretched The Hobbit, the shortest of the books, into three films. It can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom