• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My English class sometimes uses this program called noredink. It super basic Grammer stuff, but what I like about it is that they take your interests and put it into the questions. Some of them have been absolutely hilarious. Anyway, I got this one today and it made me think of @Spiritual Mask Salesman

KOBbZBUSTqf7v5ZOYlbBgHP27_k7S4d38CaSOPx17k8eNU6CadYe0Uey1i9LMcwuAt5QkGrFC-YpziX6nird0I0UYT4prOdxPvxgKXu1o4Y4eDlwpuzv8tsqk2IZqaq1Cs0xCJk=s0

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I love how Korean sounds, I should learn how to read/write/pronounce it after I'm happy with my Japanese/certified with N1 level. By the looks of it, I could learn how to write Korean within a week after having subjected myself to the absolute atrocities of the Japanese writing system. I can process hiragana and katakana as quickly in my head as I can with english characters now (Kanji is still a ways off that though...) so with such a simple writing system as Korean Hangul I feel it would be relatively easy to get to that stage for it.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I love how Korean sounds, I should learn how to read/write/pronounce it after I'm happy with my Japanese/certified with N1 level. By the looks of it, I could learn how to write Korean within a week after having subjected myself to the absolute atrocities of the Japanese writing system. I can process hiragana and katakana as quickly in my head as I can with english characters now (Kanji is still a ways off that though...) so with such a simple writing system as Korean Hangul I feel it would be relatively easy to get to that stage for it.
I love Korean! My dad is Korean, and my uncle is currently giving me lessons :D And it's fairly easy, as well. Hangul is pretty basic and really fun to learn. My friend taught it to me in a couple of days.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Screenshot_20210930-144355~2.png
been thinking about this a lot in the last couple days, but idk how all that legal stuff works- would they really be contacting about music rights like that if they've already agreed to add the fighter?

Cadence of Hyrule feels underrated. I don't hear a lot of talk about it however Danny Baranowsky's remixes of classic Zelda music is seriously out of this world. Also 2D Zelda seems to fit perfectly into the necrodancer franchise, Or is it that the necrodancer IP fits perfectly into the Zelda franchise? It turns out that CoH is actually the first game to grant an indie dev access to the Zelda IP. It's unique in this way, and I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo makes it part of the official timeline. However the title seems to imply that it is a part of the necrodancer franchise.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
been thinking about this a lot in the last couple days, but idk how all that legal stuff works- would they really be contacting about music rights like that if they've already agreed to add the fighter?
I hope not, but I know literally nothing about kingdom hearts, and googling it, Sora looks like the type to be added to Smash :dry:

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I hope not, but I know literally nothing about kingdom hearts, and googling it, Sora looks like the type to be added to Smash :dry:
wow, she made sure to put it in spoilers and you said it anyway
either way he'd be hype as ****, he's like in my top 3 most wanted fighters and best of all, banging soundtrack

Last edited:
Because I'd like to watch a Smash reveal without having to turn to Google. I guess if it's the person we're speculating I wouldn't have to, but I only know who this is because we've been talking about him, I still know nothing about the game itself
Allow me to help! It disney land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom