• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Once again played Chess over the board with my dad. I'm very disapponted with how I played. I had comfortable advantages numerous times in the game but then immedietly ruined them. One minute I've trapped his Queen as a guarenteed capture, and two moves later I've blundered my own Queen.

Such a terrible game, but I somehow forced a draw by ensuring I simplified to a King and Knight vs King and Knight endgame.

In other news, Chick-fil-a finally re-opened but it's now drive through only. I knew the building looked smaller but I don't get the logic, honestly. I think they are expecting the drive through to be faster because it is only two lanes and there is no dine in to worry about. I think they'll still get the same amount of business regardless.

Last edited:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
He ended up telling my teacher every single juicy detail, but luckily she thought it was absolutely hilarious. She basically told me, "I know he's cool cause he knows about things that other teachers aren't into but you really gotta know when to turn it down a notch" lmao. She's gonna be gone again next Wednesday so I told her to try and get him again, if she does Ima bring my switch and see if I can beat him in Smash.
Alright, so turns out the plot thickens. I had the sub again yesterday in Algebra (my Physics teacher couldn't book him for when she was gonna be gone) and after class he pulled me aside to talk. Turns out he's MARRIED to my teacher, and she was supposed to tell me after intitally talking to me about that day but I guess she thought it would be funnier if I didn't know lmao. So now I'm trying to encouage him to teach her how to play smash, I don't think she's very interested though.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Alright, so turns out the plot thickens. I had the sub again yesterday in Algebra (my Physics teacher couldn't book him for when she was gonna be gone) and after class he pulled me aside to talk. Turns out he's MARRIED to my teacher, and she was supposed to tell me after intitally talking to me about that day but I guess she thought it would be funnier if I didn't know lmao. So now I'm trying to encouage him to teach her how to play smash, I don't think she's very interested though.
I can't. Lol, what??? How was this not known? It's pretty sweet that he fills in for his wife tho.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I can't. Lol, what??? How was this not known? It's pretty sweet that he fills in for his wife tho.
She kept her last name, so I had no idea they were related. He's just a regular sub in the area, and happened to be assigned to her class that day by chance, but I guess he thought it'd be more fun to go in Undercover Boss style lmao.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So this one NASCAR merch site has some new T-shirts up for preorder, including Martin Truex Jr 2021 champion, Chase Elliott 2021 champion, Joey Logano 2021 champion and others. Ik that merch like that is made in advance, but why is it all up for preorder? Is it some sort of leak? My leading hypothesis is that they got like, confirmation or whatever of the shirts, depending on who wins it, and accidentally put it on their website or sumn. Very odd.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
She kept her last name, so I had no idea they were related. He's just a regular sub in the area, and happened to be assigned to her class that day by chance, but I guess he thought it'd be more fun to go in Undercover Boss style lmao.
Your life is a Disney sitcoms

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Changed out the screen protector on my iPhone 8 Plus since my old one was very smashed up and my actual phone screen only has two cracks through it. It looks great now and the existing cracks are hardly noticeable when the screen is on. Not bad at all for $12 on clearance, was considering upgrading to a new iPhone 13 Pro but I reckon I can make this one last another year at least and save quite a bit of cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom