• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
How do villains manage to spawn offspring between being evil and being dead?

Voldemort, Wesker, Palpatine... How, why, when, what?

Pappa palps had plenty of time for banging during his time as emperor and could have any woman he wanted. I think in the old expanded universe it was said he had concubines though this is no longer canon so we don't know exactly who it was he might have fathered a child with.

What is more clear is that this is what he looked like as he finished creating Rey's dad.
main-qimg-bc1b0ca60ad148b54d37a87bc258a819

Voldy also had plenty of time to produce an heir yet this does seem out of character for him since his goal was to be the only person to live forever unless he wanted the heir to bring him back. I am not familiar with cursed child however.

Wesker also had time to reproduce. In the games he always seemed like he would have no time for women but obviously the wesker off camera was a lustful man after all. I wonder if he actually liked the woman he had a child with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a kinda personal dream a few nights ago, that kinda changed the way I look at life. It's not often that I have dreams that feel so deep.
The last time I had a positive one was years back. I had a negative one not too long ago that made me feel really bad for a while.
I've been feeling super optimistic since this latest one, which is unusual for me.

It gave me... hope? I think, for the future.

So yeah, I'm feeling really happy today for that reason :D

I had a kinda personal dream a few nights ago, that kinda changed the way I look at life. It's not often that I have dreams that feel so deep.
The last time I had a positive one was years back. I had a negative one not too long ago that made me feel really bad for a while.
I've been feeling super optimistic since this latest one, which is unusual for me.

It gave me... hope? I think, for the future.

So yeah, I'm feeling really happy today for that reason :D
Dreams are windows to other worlds. liminal glimpses of things that could be, are, have been and brief visions of the machinery of the universe

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Today was my last day at work before my trip. Just in time, I finished my Zelda outfit that I think I'm gonna wear a lot while I'm in Japan. My boss gave me a mega sweet goodbye. Now there's only a new year's party (and a lot of AI: The Somnium Files) and a mega long flight that stands between me and the adventure of a lifetime.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Help! I can't stop thinking about REmake3!
I can't stop thinking about Carlos's new hair!
I can't stop thinking about Nemesis chasing Jill through her apartment!
I can't stop thinking about there being crowds of humans running around amidst the zombies!
I can't stop thinking about JILL VALENTINE!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just realised that I'll be able to visit the Nintendo Tokyo store in February. It opened just a few days after I left Japan in November which was really disappointing but during my trip to Sapporo I have one 12 hour layover in Tokyo so that should be enough time for me to duck over to Shibuya and check it out :) The goods seem quite expensive though, so I'd better be careful there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom