• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
How the heck am I supposed to solve appratus shrines in BotW while playing on Switch Lite, asking for a friend .. seriously, okay, I know they had no idea of the Switch Lite when they made BotW, but still.. I feel like I have to cloud save to my OG Switch, solve it there and then cloud save back?? idk.

I have to literally tilt the entire thing to solve it, and not even then will it work. And I have to solve one of them to complete the champion's ballad .. sigh.

If you strap yourself into one of those astronauts training gyroscope machines you can tilt yourself instead of the Switch Lite. A cheaper alternative is to strap the Switch Lite to a car steering wheel and hope the shrine has been solved by the time your drive is finished

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
How the heck am I supposed to solve appratus shrines in BotW while playing on Switch Lite, asking for a friend .. seriously, okay, I know they had no idea of the Switch Lite when they made BotW, but still.. I feel like I have to cloud save to my OG Switch, solve it there and then cloud save back?? idk.

I have to literally tilt the entire thing to solve it, and not even then will it work. And I have to solve one of them to complete the champion's ballad .. sigh.
I guess connect a joy con or pro controller to your lite and try it though that?

It just occurred to me that I was given Link's Awakening months ago, but I forgot i owned it, and never played it.

Welp, my family wasn't getting me anything for Christmas, so I'll consider it a present from them ;)

I bought 2.6kg of fruitcake because it was going cheap
i love fruitcake, if you couldn't tell from that. ;)

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My oldest nephew Joshua (the oldest son of my late brother Rocco) was so excited when he heard about the wedding (it also happens to be on his birthday). He asked me if he could be a witness and also asked if he was allowed to walk me down the aisle. That's so sweet of him! I always had a special bond with Joshua.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My oldest nephew Joshua (the oldest son of my late brother Rocco) was so excited when he heard about the wedding (it also happens to be on his birthday). He asked me if he could be a witness and also asked if he was allowed to walk me down the aisle. That's so sweet of him! I always had a special bond with Joshua.
Is he going to be??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom