• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm never alone on New Year's Eve because my mom makes us all sit and watch the ball drop with us every single year and we're not allowed to leave even if we need to use the bathroom until it drops under any circumstances :)

Sounds like both a good family moment and two a really depressing moment. Blech if that was my family me and my sister would be taking potshots at one another.

Enjoy the new Year @Azure Sage

The First Noelle

Resident Miscreant
I hope all of 2016 is less eventful for me than December 2015 was. Two operations, a bowel obstruction, and a poorly-healing incision all in one month...enough said.

(I think I'm on the mend now, hopefully I'm right about that.)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I hope all of 2016 is less eventful for me than December 2015 was. Two operations, a bowel obstruction, and a poorly-healing incision all in one month...enough said.

(I think I'm on the mend now, hopefully I'm right about that.)

Holy crap that's bad. Hopefully you get better.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
2014 ended bad with the death of my mother. I never regret to be there when she took her last breath. Then five months later (Feb 2015) I had to carry my best friend in the whole wide world to her grave. The person who stood by me when my mom died and carried me through it. I had to take her to her grave. The same cemetary as my mom, even the same songs played on her funeral as my mom. My whole world collapsed and friends who told me they were there for me never showed up. But I still feel like I grew out of all this tragedy way stronger than I expected. I know for a fact 2016 will be a better year. My mom and my best friend want me to be strong and I will be.

I got the Magna of Contraindications Official Perfect Guide today for no purpose other than being able to say I have it. Also, concept art. Speaking of concept art, I'm really happy Dark Horse is going to be publishing a Fire Emblem Awakening artbook for release later in 2016. I will most definitely be getting that.

Wow Vanessa, tragic stuff. But as you said, they want you to be strong, and I think you're very strong with the way you're handling things. You've got my respect.

As for things that are on my mind, it's mostly the terror warnings in Munich yesterday. I was there, attending one of the biggest festivals in town, and though the whole thing didn't stop me (nor anyone else who was there for that matter) from partying and having a good time, the whole thing just makes me sad. What's this world come to?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Gods help you, lemmie know if they speak swedish or if the dutch took over.
In the Netherlands. Not that far from Sweden. I've been to Stockholm a couple of years back. You're lucky to live in one of the most laidback countries of Europe. A bit expensive but cool people for sure!

I'm so friken excited. I'm so glad I'm good at saving money...

and they do speak English too so thank goodness haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom