• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Whoa, whoa ,whoa now guys, wow. We should back up because I think we are missing an opportunity to really use these definitions comically. When I read the recent posts I thought "Woah, we should stop and realize this is a golden opportunity."

One of my best friends asked me to be his second best man in his upcoming wedding. I'm really really happy about this, and feel very honored. At the same time, I'm kind of at a loss about what it means. What does a second best man do?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
One of my best friends asked me to be his second best man in his upcoming wedding. I'm really really happy about this, and feel very honored. At the same time, I'm kind of at a loss about what it means. What does a second best man do?

From what i know stand at his side and hold the Rings for when the time comes ^^, other than that... get rat ass drunk the night before the wedding.... t'ain't a real wedding if you can remember who you married.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm already thinking about next Halloween. I'm going to do a ReDead pumpkin for it.

Dude Christmas was simultaneously Last Week and is a year in the future and you are already thinking on Halloween............ damn it man, i only start plotting during August

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Dude Christmas was simultaneously Last Week and is a year in the future and you are already thinking on Halloween............ damn it man, i only start plotting during August

I usually start plotting Christmas after my Birthday in January. Its just not been good the past couple of years because of uni exams in January but this year I wont have any. I can finally relax properly over Christmas again.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I can't understand their mindset. Chocolate desserts for kids with rum flavor. Only the flavor....I tasted the damn thing and I know for a fact this is not what little kids will like :P You hardly taste the chocolate.

"Chocolate Desserts for kids with Rum Flavor" is this for children of all ages?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Did I tell you guys about my adventure to get Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with @Pendio ? XD

Don't think I did. Anyways, last weekend Pendio wanted to get me that game for Christmas. He couldn't get it in Europe since I have the North American 3DS. So we go to the Gamestop near my house and they don't have any copies. So we leave, and walk to the book store next door. We go in and there's this really nerdy guy standing there in front of the game case and we look inside and there it is!!! But it has some weird number in the corner, and not an E like I'm used to. So I ask Pendio about it and he says that's what the case looks like in Europe. The nerdy guy standing there turns around and says, "Yeah, that's the European one, so it won't work on a 3DS from here." WHAT ROTTEN LUCK. So we leave and go to Walmart. We go in and they have the game but it's in a locked case. We try to get help but there's only one guy standing there but he's busy doing a bunch of other stuff. Poor guy. Anyways we stand there for what seemed like an hour with some other lady who was really pissed who needed a game too. Finally this random woman comes and gets the games out of the case. She helps the other lady and then we go up to pay for the game. My mom calls in the middle of it so I talk to her and try and get her off the phone asap and I go back to Pendio. He's still standing there, and I'm like, "what's wrong" and he told me that the Walmart cashier ****ed up the whole thing by pressing the wrong button on the machine. So she had to get 2 OTHER EMPLOYEES to come and fix the problem. So we stood there for like 10 more minutes waiting.

And to think that this all could have been avoided if the other jackass that was supposed to be there wasn't on his lunch break. AT 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Did I tell you guys about my adventure to get Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with @Pendio ? XD

Don't think I did. Anyways, last weekend Pendio wanted to get me that game for Christmas. He couldn't get it in Europe since I have the North American 3DS. So we go to the Gamestop near my house and they don't have any copies. So we leave, and walk to the book store next door. We go in and there's this really nerdy guy standing there in front of the game case and we look inside and there it is!!! But it has some weird number in the corner, and not an E like I'm used to. So I ask Pendio about it and he says that's what the case looks like in Europe. The nerdy guy standing there turns around and says, "Yeah, that's the European one, so it won't work on a 3DS from here." WHAT ROTTEN LUCK. So we leave and go to Walmart. We go in and they have the game but it's in a locked case. We try to get help but there's only one guy standing there but he's busy doing a bunch of other stuff. Poor guy. Anyways we stand there for what seemed like an hour with some other lady who was really pissed who needed a game too. Finally this random woman comes and gets the games out of the case. She helps the other lady and then we go up to pay for the game. My mom calls in the middle of it so I talk to her and try and get her off the phone asap and I go back to Pendio. He's still standing there, and I'm like, "what's wrong" and he told me that the Walmart cashier ****ed up the whole thing by pressing the wrong button on the machine. So she had to get 2 OTHER EMPLOYEES to come and fix the problem. So we stood there for like 10 more minutes waiting.

And to think that this all could have been avoided if the other jackass that was supposed to be there wasn't on his lunch break. AT 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON.

You can't really be pissed at the dude it sounds like a busy day and people's schedules were messed with big time, Lunch breaks likely got shuffled big time, either way dude shoulda had the decency to let the co-workers know.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

lol that's great. Was this during boxing week though? If so, it makes sense that you had such a hard time finding it haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom