• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ganondork

goo
I've been contemplating dropping everything and starting over in another state. It took some time, but I've finally realized that Michigan sucks donkeybutt. So many awful things have happened during my time here in this state. My sister was murdered here, my twin brother died here, I've had the worst things happen to me here. I became the cynical, anxious, clinically depressed loner I am because of the series of awful events that occurred here. (Meh, Louisiana wasn't too great, either. :v)

There's nothing but bad memories attached to Michigan, and not even the Pollyanna principle can 'save' me from my mental torment. No wonder I'm such an emotionless drone. Overall, I'm just bored with and weary of Michigan's negative aura; I could really use a change of scenery.

You know, that sounds like an awesome idea. I've been considering going to college in another state and never coming back. I wager it's nice to see other parts of the country, and maybe you'll find more things to your liking there. I've heard New England is a pretty nice area.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was searching for some stuff on google... and SUDDENLY ZD. I wasn't even trying. I would say this is funny, but for all I know it's probably just google stalking my search history...

l58fhB6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom