• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
There's a storm coming in...

Tenth_Doctor.jpg
?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I'm so sad my family lives so far away :( I just got back from a vacation where I basically met them for the first time, and it was amazing. They're just so awesome and I love them and I wish I could see them more...

Why do so-called "cool" people think they're so special and us so-called "nerds" and "geeks" are so uncool? I don't get it. If it weren't for 'nerds' and 'geeks', so-called 'cool' people wouldn't have their iPhones, Facebooks, sports cars, etc., etc., etc. Respect and appreciate the hand that feeds you, you ungrateful Philistines. Ugh.

Heck yes. It's raining cats and wolves out right now, and I'm about to attempt to enjoy a great night's sleep. Yes, sleep makes me quite happy. Goedenavond, squrlfrans.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
A slew of incredibly embarrassing, horrible, and increasingly complex and convoluded events have taken place today. The events that have taken place are so far out of the scope of anything I could ever have imagined, I am just utterly horrified, lost and confused. Nothing seems to make sense anymore, and I feel sick to my stomach knowing what has happened to me.

I'm just going to shovel it all into the back of my mind and not even think about it.

I've been contemplating dropping everything and starting over in another state. It took some time, but I've finally realized that Michigan sucks donkeybutt. So many awful things have happened during my time here in this state. My sister was murdered here, my twin brother died here, I've had the worst things happen to me here. I became the cynical, anxious, clinically depressed loner I am because of the series of awful events that occurred here. (Meh, Louisiana wasn't too great, either. :v)

There's nothing but bad memories attached to Michigan, and not even the Pollyanna principle can 'save' me from my mental torment. No wonder I'm such an emotionless drone. Overall, I'm just bored with and weary of Michigan's negative aura; I could really use a change of scenery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom