• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
People say to try and resist temptation. But doesn't resisting temptation require the temptation to resist temptation?

tumblr_static_you_stop_that.jpg

I dismantled a TV once. A huge electric charge bolted out of it in all directions, despite the TV being unplugged. I guess the solenoid valve contained too much pinned-up electricity. [Un]Fortunately, I lived to howl another night.

Fig

The Altruist
Well I just took my finals on Thursday and Friday which means I'm done with this blasted semester. now I finally focus on watching anime, Doctor Who, read manga, talk with Term and Atty and generally be in ZD til Jan. 26! :<

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I accepted that my family doesn't need me anymore. Looks like I need to find a place to call home... :<

We're your family too, and we always need you around. We've accepted you for who you are, and we've given you as many shoulders to cry on as you needed. When you're down, where do you go to talk about your problems? You come here. You come and talk to your family, and we welcome you with opens arms. Why? Because that's what families do.

Slightly depressed because the schools haven't canceled school for tomorrow. Apparently we're supposed to get another 2-4 inches of snow, so I have no idea what they're waiting for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom