• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
>Gets told he can participate in a battle if he hasn't battled today.
>Gets told he can't because he participated days ago and got killed by a teammate.

Yes I'm *****ing about Mases's livestream but in fairness I'd been waiting all day (and was there since the beginning of today's stream).

Fig

The Altruist
>Gets told he can participate in a battle if he hasn't battled today.
>Gets told he can't because he participated days ago and got killed by a teammate.

Yes I'm *****ing about Mases's livestream but in fairness I'd been waiting all day (and was there since the beginning of today's stream).

Aww, I can understand your pain bro when things you plan for don't even begin, let alone participate. I hope you will join soon. At least you have guts unlike me. What makes me depressed today? Well besides Term's predicament, I guess I have been told off by members of the Pokemon League here because of incredible lose history. They stated that if I can't earn at least 10 battles by Nov. 8, I'm permanently out of the League. :<

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Aww, I can understand your pain bro when things you plan for don't even begin, let alone participate. I hope you will join soon. At least you have guts unlike me. What makes me depressed today? Well besides Term's predicament, I guess I have been told off by members of the Pokemon League here because of incredible lose history. They stated that if I can't earn at least 10 battles by Nov. 8, I'm permanently out of the League. :<

Shouldn't they be trying to help rather than just trying to hurt you? :?

Salem

SICK
feels.jpg
Is this image supposed to be charming or creepy? :O

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm thinking about how wonderful it would be to go see another showing of the symphony of the goddesses because it was an amazing show but there's no more showings any where near me :(

Clank

Hmm
I managed to get all that homework done(well ish, but since it isn't graded it is good enough) and I actually got a little bit of sleep.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Need to try and beat more of WWHD today, or rather, beat the rest of the game and then start the second Quest. Also, Sonic: Lost World releases tomorrow, so I'll have to get myself a copy with utmost haste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom