• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So much on my sleeve lately; I need another job because I only work around 10 hours a week which is horrible, one of my sisters has financial problems and is living with me since a few days till all is solved, my mom her birthday today and she has dementia but is making good progress fortunately, my oldest sister who I never felt a connection with suddenly tries to be mrs perfect towards me and thinks 28 years of distance can be fixed with one snap of the fingers and being accused of being hateful and full of vengeance ...sometimes I wish people would think for a moment and switch places with me and then judge

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
why are all of my friends like
so great at everything

and im just sitting here like a beached whale that can't count past 1

[gross sobbing]
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure you are not less than your friends

I just dislike it when at some days without a warning things turn against you. My phone decided to drop on the floor (no scratch) while I didn't ask him to drop

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I've been pondering all day the thought of whether or not I should go to the hospital for me head. Everyone keeps telling me yes (in some ways I think even my dog is telling me yes, as he's been unusually cuddly with me these past few weeks and always looks worried when he looks at me) but I keep telling myself no because I can't afford anything right now and I don't want to seem weak if a doctor just tells me to take aspirin and that it's just a migraine but I know it's not just a migraine cuz they don't make you blind in one eye and I just don't know what to do and I'm probably being a massive idiot right now by not going and all I want to do is cry.

I've been pondering all day the thought of whether or not I should go to the hospital for me head. Everyone keeps telling me yes (in some ways I think even my dog is telling me yes, as he's been unusually cuddly with me these past few weeks and always looks worried when he looks at me) but I keep telling myself no because I can't afford anything right now and I don't want to seem weak if a doctor just tells me to take aspirin and that it's just a migraine but I know it's not just a migraine cuz they don't make you blind in one eye and I just don't know what to do and I'm probably being a massive idiot right now by not going and all I want to do is cry.

If you have a migraine making you blind in one eye, get to the freaking hospital immediately.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Not depressed so to say, but annoyed due to the fact that my friends won't come out tonight because it's the release date for Fifa 14 :/

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm going to NYC next year for a school trip and we're seeing a bunch of museums and a broadway show and just omg
I'm super excited!!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm going to NYC next year for a school trip and we're seeing a bunch of museums and a broadway show and just omg
I'm super excited!!

I did that in Grade 10. One of the best trips I've ever been on!

Metropolitan Museum = Awesome!

Also, Time Square = 3crowded5me

But seeing Wicked on Broadway was great!

I'm sure you'll have a great time! ^^

I should warn you though: If you're going to Central Park, don't go swimming...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am so lucky. I have had some good luck sometimes, but I didn't know my luck was this great. She is amazing. She makes me so happy. Even when I'm feeling down. She makes me feel special. She gives me worth. I feel like my like has meaning now with her. I was so lost before I met her, but now I am finding myself. I am so glad I have her and I will treasure her forever because that's how precious she is to me. I have never been this happy before, and I never thought I would be. This little ball of adorableness has brightened my life. I can't be tankful enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom