• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I did really well at my XC meet today! Finished the 3 mi. in 23:48 on the hardest course. Plus, it was the first meet. I never scored this good last year, so am now super duper happy to see my future times!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I think I may have proposed somehow...

doctor-who-deal.gif

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My head hurts, I'm tried but I can't fall back to sleep, there is a pit of emptiness in my heart, and overall I feel a bit gloomy.

I haven't played Animal Crossing: New Leaf very much lately, so I finally got around to moving the time back to when I last played and enabled the Beautiful Town ordinance so my flowers wouldn't wilt. Then I moved the time to September 15th. And they all wilted anyways. Now I'm sad and so unmotivated to play. ;-;

Flowers are like
heplless-gani.png

And I'm like
queue-emo-music.png

Funny part was, I actually intended to move the date forward by a day to assure the ordinance was in effect... but then I just forgot...I get upset over stupid things. I know. Shush.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I really should have zero right to be sad, but my college is being a butt with the paperwork and it's costing me the little bit of sanity I had left.

Also June needs to hurry the hell up and get here yesterday.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
She can't text right now.
The girl I liked doesn't like me.
The girl I liked has a boyfriend.
My dog ate my chewtoy (wtf).
I have too much homework.
I am too lazy to get a job.
I'm afraid of being ridiculed.
I was cyberbullied.

/depressingthread
-------------------
Truly, I'm a bit depressed because I have no outlook on life. All I see is black with mixes of grey/gray.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today was my last day of classes for Year 11 :) I'll be onto my final year, Year 12 starting in early October.
I do have my yearly exams over the next two weeks starting tomorrow though and I'm like fully stressing out about them, but since this is the happy thread we will look on the bright side and say that once they are done I get almost three weeks off and during the holidays I'm going to the EB Games Expo, getting a Pokemon 3DS XL and soon after that getting Pokemon X and Y.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom