• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Fire Emblem: Awakening-

Gotta get Lissa, Olivia and Seven (MU) to level 15 so they can have galeforce and pass it on to their male sons.
Actually kinda like Yarne. Surprise, surprise.
Who am I going to marry Lucina off to?
Who am I going to marry Nah off to?
Who am I going to marry Seven off to?
Support conversations, yay!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Since yesterday, I've been listening to every single Rush album in order of release.

I'm already on Grace Under Pressure (Album #10), and I have yet to hear a song I dislike.
I don't think my speakers have ever had such great sound coming from them!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
What the **** life. Day 3 of college and some little ******* goes and steals my bike.

And Im not getting replies now so Im starting to panic.... and today was going so good...

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
the entire concept of you having to go to post-secondary in order to get a job that makes money or just the concept that you need money to be happy is idiotic and and i'm tired of being told that i should go for a job that earns money because i don't care about money i just want to do what i love where did the punctuation go

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My hours at work are back up to normal. Speaking of work, have a pretty short and easy shift tonight. Yay me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom