• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

bunny

birb overlord
I'm thinking about how the heck I am going to shade this drawing... I tried before and it didn't look right... Here goes try number two. :I

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I wonder what my own schwarzchild radius is..

Schwarzchild radius: The distance from the center of an object such that, if all the mass of the object were compressed within that sphere, the escape speed from the surface would equal the speed of light. Resulting in a black hole.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Someone who I was relying on to submit something really important finally came through this morning... at the absolute last minute.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Basically I have a ton of exams coming up in January including.....Sports, Business and Geography *sigh

The fact That am depressed is that I feel am going to fail them :( due to little revising over Christmas!

Magatha

Magatha
Wondering what topics I posted in got deleted since the last time I was active. I know I used to ave well over a hundred posts because I could use the old chatbox...

Getting annoyed at my keyboard for repeatedly not typing G and H... :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom