• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
:lol: *holds up hand* Just kidding!!

I'm really glad I survived this hot day. It was the hottest day of the year so far. Not even that far from 40C D: But on the other hand...there was some wind which was refreshing

Hold it out like for me to give you some money? :O Well I do have more than I need... :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I was given another angry message about how someone is too good for ZD and how they think the members here are garbage and mean nothing to them, of course I tried talking that someone out of it but they slapped me in the face with their level 99 iron stick. :(

And then I went to the supermarket with my sister but it was still blazing hot. :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I spent most of the day without wifi today because my dad insisted that I come with him while he fixed some leaky pipes at my grandmothers old house.

Also, *she* got wifi back today but I lost my chance to talk to her today... and I'm, busy tomorrow with 12's announcement in the morning then a birthday get-together later on.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY I REALLY NEED TO POST THIS JEJJDKFWKA

SO I'M WALKING AROUND IN AC: NL AND JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS WHEN...

BAM; FREAKING BAM! THERE'S A JACOB'S LADDER!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, DON'T YOU?
3SnEw.JPG

PERFECT TOWN STATUS, AWWWWWW YEAAAAHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom