• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
We left for a visit our friends in Canada, and the stray cat we took in five weeks ago gave birth to a litter of four kittens! Just saw the pictures now. Sho coot! 8D

Can't wait to see the kitties when I get home on Saturday.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't know if I should try to talk to my friend. I haven't talked to her since a few days before the end of school.

Eh, chances are she won't repsond anyways.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
After 2 weeks of nothing but sheer heat and sunshine, with only few rainy days in the 2 weeks before that, it's nice to FINALLY have some rain!

inb4 it doesn't last long, and the temperature rises 15 degrees tomorrow.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Had a good day at first but a pretty bad afternoon :(
After two hours of driving practice with my dad I was just about ready to run my car into a pole and after holding out I got home. Then he continues to be himself and not care at all about any of his kids. My brother asked my dad to get driven to Volunteer Fire Fighter practice as his friends dad wouldn't give him a lift since my brother isn't a Christian like his friend... Anyway my dad just decided to drink down a beer as fast as he could so that he couldn't drive and then my brother just started to bash into him and then ran off (I don't really blame him). My dad doesn't care that it's late at night and he is somewhere alone. It never ends with him, the way he treats my mum is what already makes me detest him, he is the only person I know that I hate. As soon as I move out (could be a while :() I will never speak to my father again, I don't want to know him. Not that he would even care.
/rant

The way you feel towards your father is something I can relate to Jimmy. I had the same deep hate towards him

I feel depressed because whenever I walk outside in the sun even for 5 minutes I ALWAYS get sunburned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom