• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So I had a problem with my MacBook Pro, the screen was flashing randomly and the screen lighting was uneven. I called Apple Customer Service the other day and they were really understanding and helpful about it, they booked me an appointment at the nearest Apple Store and that's where I went today. When I got there they were also helpful, they only took about 2 hours to completely replace the screen (now as good as new) and they did it all for free as the issue was covered by warranty (manufacturing issue, I looked after it extremely well). I wish all customer service was as good as this.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
My AP Euro students are taking their exam tomorrow. I took half a dozen myself and I was never anywhere as nervous as I get when they take it.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
My AP Euro students are taking their exam tomorrow. I took half a dozen myself and I was never anywhere as nervous as I get when they take it.

My younger brother is also taking the AP Euro test this year and he's pretty stressed about it but I told him there's nothing to worry about.

I'm glad to have wrapped up my AP testing. Summer vacation is just around the corner.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
"I want a nice Subway sandwich right now. With all the fixings. Lettuce, tomato, cheese, roast beef, black olives, green pepper, onion, and ranch dressing. Mmmmm... yummy sammidge. I also want to grapes. Fresh purple ones. Not green, not red, purple. Oh, and watermelon, too. And you can't forget the honeydew melons. Those are fantastic. Hmmm... blueberries are okay, but a little weak in flavour. Mulberries! Those are positively spectacular! Gotta get me some mulberries this summer. I think there is an apple tree nearby I'll have to pay a visit to."

-Sonic 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom