• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
-How am I going to furnish my new apartment.
-How am I going to support my self on a job that only has me working 8-16 hours a week while i'm only getting paid once a week.
-what kind of new job am I going to get?
-i hate pimples!!
-I can't wait till my home is put together!
-i need to go grocery shopping soon.. yeah i'm out of food.
-i need power steering fluid!!
-i need to fix my car.. uber bad..

there is more, plenty more but I don't need to take up a whole single page with my often wondering thoughts lol

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Random stuff…

-Guitar
-Drawing
-my anger issues
-Four Swords
-how stupid my math book is
-new ideas for my story
-the fact that I can actually hear the clock ticking since it's so quiet
-whether I should be practicing the piano right now or not…

What the heck?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I feel like my brain has been juiced. My school just finished it's "Every Fifteen Minutes" program today, and I'll be making a blog with the details as soon ans the complementary video is completed.

Let's just say, after Friday's events, plus the emotional blender I just walked though, I feel like crap.

Oh and in case you were wondering, this is what "Every Fifteen Minutes" is.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am about to go insane. I have a German project due tomorrow and I also have an exam in German tomorrow. I have this stupid jingle thing in choir that we have to preform tomorrow and I was absent yesterday so I had one day to rehearse. I also have a debate in English tomorrow.

Just, ugh, why?

Why drop all this **** on us? The school year ends next week.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Spent 7 hours studying for my exam yesterday, got 2 hours sleep did a further 3 hours prior to my exam at 1:00pm, it went well but now I'm just shattered and that is one of 7 more exams I have to come before the end of June, all of which determine my place in University :/

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_mmlc2ozYPR1qltluco2_1280.jpg

Matt Smith needs to grow his hair back in time for the filming of the Christmas special. You got 4 months, Matty!

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Here's something I don't understand: religion. There are so many beliefs about it and everyone claims to be right. And most of the time, there's no evidence to back anything up so the religious belief is just backed up by faith. I don't know, I just understand religion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom