• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

Awwww yeah!
hardy+gay+mario+cosplay.JPG

Then they have the right to not give "a rats ass" about anyone. That's their choice. It's not against the rules at all. It just makes them disagreeable towards you.

Let me tell you a little story. During the beginning of my time here. I could not stand @Deus. I thought he was despicable. He sometimes derailed my threads a bit. He was a constant presence of negativity within me being here. I'm pretty sure he couldn't really stand me either. I actually think that he intentionally did things just to piss me off, and I believe I did the same to him. However, the minute I became aware that nothing I could do could ever change his mind, and his mine. We became quite close actually. We actually have changed many of our ideals in slight ways as well, and we didn't even know it. Fast forward to now. I am now proud to call @Deus my friend. We still disagree a lot. We still have different ideals. Yet we had a lot more in common than we initially thought we did. I even like him as well, because we have different ideals. He's a great rival, and a great person to argue with to keep my Zelda Wit sharp.

I remember a similar thing as well happening with @the8thark as well.

Disagreements are parts of us. Whether it be they post pictures that make us sick, or if you don't like their ideals. Some of my favorite members here I have come to met due to disagreements. It's just a part of life.
I agree totally. Sometimes it takes time to get to know someone. I will agree that @Lozjam and I have our differences on thnigs, but I do respect him for how he just does not say his piece. He always explains it so we all can understand where he is coming from. Also a few little differences of opinion is a good thing. It keeps things interesing and in the gaming sphere it ensures that the game developers make the best games. They need to know what it right and wrong with their games. Usually the opinions of what is right come from different people to those who have opinions of the bad things. It's rare for people to have more unbiased opinions and say the good and bad of something. @Lozjam does this though.

We do have a lot in common though. Which is cool also.

D

Deleted member 81859

Just learned that if you flip your phone sideways you can see signatures. Niiiiiiiceee.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Drink some water hun!
If your head hurts, get off electronics.
Actually you are so right about me drinking more water. I should do that more often. I drink three cups of coffee a day and nothing else. I get headaches a huge lot lately. I seriously should drink more water ;)

D

Deleted member 81859

Actually you are so right about me drinking more water. I should do that more often. I drink three cups of coffee a day and nothing else. I get headaches a huge lot lately. I seriously should drink more water ;)
I used to be exausted ALL the time because I wasnt drinking enough. Dehydration really does a number on ya. Please drink water kiddos.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. What a nice long word that is.

I remember back in my Abnormal Psychology class we were discussing phobias. I showed my instructor that word. At first, he got frustrated with me for trying to pronounce it (hey, it's a pretty scary word to say, let alone read). Then he asked what it was a fear of, and when I told him, he busted out laughing.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

If you lived in England I offer a trepanning service which is also good for headaches. You can have it done in your lunch hour, just a little hole and the evil spirit can be released.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom