• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Ok it's just sad when people lose fair and square and then say that it's "unfair" I feel bad for SW she's gonna get yelled at no matter how "fair" or "unfair" she is, which most of the time she's fair.
It's all on the first page CB
*goes into his castle, grabs 3 forest fairies, and sits on his throne*

Ok, everybody is unfair. But the Hylians didn't lose! And none of this would have happened if OW didn't start the war!
And do you realize the only people who are quitting are the people not allied with the Gerudo or Sheikah? Thats because it is unfair!

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Big Mac, what if you were one of us, a kokiri, goron, or zora, and the creator of the game (not to specify SW, by the way) just randomly killed you and cheated and does not says his/her motive? Would you play that kind of game? When you don't even have a chance to defend yourself or something? Would you react the way some of us reacted?

It's not that I hate this game or anything, but that would be unfair. This is what we feel this way about this game. Everyone should be fair, including the creator and his/her allies. You can't just say "I remove this person from the game because he/she wanted to kill me." That would be sad and no one would want to play. I'm just saying this before things get really out of hand.

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Sorry CompserBrother I like you but if you try to kill my leader I will fight you. Grabs 2 fairys and a dagger, goes up to ComposerBrother, and stabs him. 4 hits left.

And ComposerBrother, you have no reason to attack the Gerudo or the Sheikah. We won against the Hylians fairly.

@THP:

Thats just sad. SW killed them because they were supposed to be dead but spontaneously healed themselves and killed us. How bout putting yourself in our shoes??

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
@THP:

Thats just sad. SW killed them because they were supposed to be dead but spontaneously healed themselves and killed us. How bout putting yourself in our shoes??

I am not one with violence. I hate it. I hate that poor people have to suffer for what cost? What have those people you tried to kill have done to you?

Sorry CompserBrother I like you but if you try to kill my leader I will fight you. Grabs 2 fairys and a dagger, goes up to ComposerBrother, and stabs him. 4 hits left.

And ComposerBrother, you have no reason to attack the Gerudo or the Sheikah. We won against the Hylians fairly.

@THP:

What shoes? You should be happy because you are winning by cheating! You and SW just wanted me dead because Big Mac offered the Gerudos to serve the Hylians!

B

BIg Mac

SW made a judgement call... THP I understand 100% wat your saying but I honestly dont see how SW cheated, I only see that she made a judgement call, Had I saw where she cheated I would stand up for u guys but I honestly dont see where she cheated.
*and i stab CB* 3hits left dont start out being killed

T

theguy

Ok I will be a redead and me and Sheikah Warrior will get married and have 17 kids.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
1. we don't have redeads
2. stop posting stupid stuff on here
3. unless you actually join in properly, get the heck off my game

anywho....

i have actually been wondering where i was cheating.... *grabs 2 healing fairies, runs to Gerudo Fortress and sees CB and BM fighting, runs behind them and stabs CB in the back of the head* 2 hits left CB

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
you will pay for that @lex! *throws dagger at @lex and stabs CB again* and now, to make my exit! *teleports to Ikana castle and locks everything, preventing entry to anybody i don't like*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I shall lead the Hylians to glory! That way, I shall kill all gerudo, not because of Daogamer-but sort of like a prophecy to have link kill ganondorf!
I lock myself, all supplies, and all Hylians in Clock Town with me.

I am also going to show you my hits with every post I make because I am brave enough to.

5/5

I also heal @lex if the Hylians have any fairies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom