• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

M

Mr. guyser

OW, I read the posts and I didn't see you saying you brought a fairy with you. So I guess you should be dead too.

M

Mr. guyser

Oh. But they are still being unfair since SW is the creator and she can do whatever she wants...

Kirino

Tatakae
*heals Phantom zelda*there,youre back.promise not to kill me and ill promise not to kill you okay?:POh yeah,please heal me, and back me up if SW trys to kill me again.:dry:

B

BIg Mac

Um. OW isnt dead because I healed him. And since I was the one to defeat the Deku that means all their supplies and land go to the gerudo right?!?

Kirino

Tatakae
Well...this is getting weird...oh I have a fairy so I'm still alive (I think, SW is that a rule?)

no,its not the rule.you have to have the fairy with you at the moment....i think,i dont get the rules.=\But i healed you so your in either way.:P

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I, penguinboy82, the leader of the Twili, would like to strike alliances with the following races. Please respond quickly. I would like to make alliances with the Kokiri, Zoras, Gorons, and Hylians. Please think on and accept my request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom