• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Claiming Game Revived

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Dark Link (SSB:cool:, and Midna
Light Arrows(TP), Double Clawshot
TP Hyrule Castle, and if taken (im'a be too lazy to check all posts) Kokiri Village (OoT)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I drop Orca off at Windfall and claim Ghirahim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe no one else has done that yet.

I claim Ghirahim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe no one else has done that yet.

If you read the dates of everyone else's posts, the last one was in January--long before any information about Ghirahim was released. So, it is easily believable.

Okay, but, wow... I remember the original thread for this... it got so long and confusing and then people traded and... ugh. I didn't even notice there was a new thread for this until MyriadViper revived it, so...

I just skimmed through since there are only three pages, so I'm pretty sure what I'm claiming isn't taken yet... maybe.

Characters: Ganon/dorf (OoT), Link the Pig (WW), Leaf the Spirit of Power (PH)
Items: Bug-catching net :rolleyes:

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
I will claim...
Characters: Skullkid (MM) Prince Komali, Guru Guru (MM)
Items: Bremen Mask, Bunny Hood (MM)
Places: Romani Ranch
Is tht right?

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I claim, Ganondorf(WW!!) , PhantomGanon (WW) , and Quill the Rito (WW)! with the Guilded Sword(OoT), and Mirror Shield(WW) at Forsaken Fortress (WW) !!! (HAHAH!!! WW Ganondorf is MINE!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom