• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Claiming Game Revived

As many of you know, The Zelda Claiming Game is a very fun and popular game here at ZD created by Atsuma. However, in the past few months, it has fallen inactive and some have forgotten about it. So me and Ats have decided to revive it!!!

The rules for the game are the same. You can claim up to 3 characters, 2 items, and a location. For example, here are my claims:

Characters: Link(all versions), Tingle, and Linebeck
Items: Master Sword and Wind Waker

Just like that. You may trade your claims with others in the thread. It is encouraged that you put your claims in your sig, but you don't have to. HAVE FUN!

P.S. Atsie claims Zelda/Tetra, Rose, and Aryll

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i have claimed Ganondorf(all types both pig and human), Zelda(all types again),and Malon, they defend Lon Lon ranch for their lives with the biggorons sword and the triforce

Jedizora

:right:
Charecter: error, dark link (oOt), and vaati.
Items: dark nut sword And the second froum of the master sword from WW, without the yellow cryslet but with the shape.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Characters: TP Link, Shad and Quill
Item: Bow and arrows (TP) and Crossbow (Link's Crossbow Training)

Btw didn't Ats revived his old thread recently?

Last edited:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I thought the old one was still active..

characters: OoT young link, OoT young zelda, TP mailman, Ingo and Ashei.
Location: Hyrule castle (TP) and Hyrule Town (controling the Lanayru Province)
Items: Ocarina of Time, dominion rod, kokiri sword and zelda´s bow (TP)

*Vee, the Lanayru province declares war to you* :devil: (you shouldnt've stolen my bagel :kawaii:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You have too many characters Koki. Only three are allowed so I must ask you to drop two or else... :devil: And your bagels are going to be eaten :P

I personally think the best thing to keep this fair is by claiming one version of a character and not all. This will be fair to those who like to join. For instance DON'T claim ALL Link/Zelda/Ganondorf versions. If you claim all versions you already exceeded the 3 character claim limit. And again it is not fair to those who already missed out the first time and now are missing out again because people claim all versions.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Characters: Medli, Laruto, Midna
Races: Rito, Zora, Twili
Places: Zora's Domain

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Characters: Saria, Darunia, and Princess Ruto
Items: Boomerang (OoT), and Magic Rod (LoZ)

And by the way, I've noticed that some people post too many of some of the things.

Last edited:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
ill reclaim

i claim WW king of hyrule and OoT adult Zelda
with the triforce and biggorons sword, they defend kokiri forest with there lives

also i claim FD Link(he is not like the others because he is a deity and Real Link isn't)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
then i declaim FD Link and i claim ultra majora(an unstoppable Majora that can kill the FD and FD Link and all the links combined)

Majora's Cat

How about that
then i declaim FD Link and i claim ultra majora(an unstoppable Majora that can kill the FD and FD Link and all the links combined)

Lol, did you even listen to what FD said? *Facepalms*

Anyway, I claim Ganon's super awesome beard. No one can take that from me. And I also claim Link's tights. For anyone who's claimed Link, I have his tights now.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No, you can't claim al the links combined. The rule is 3 characters, 2 objects and 1 location. Only one of the Links and NOT all and the same with the other multiple characters otherwise it is not fun to play and unfair to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom