• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Tea Thread

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Tea is a beverage enjoyed by many people all over the world. There are also many types of Tea. Some people drink it all day, some only have a cup a day. Some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it sweet some like it bold :dry:(Dr. Seuss anyone?)

A. I drink tea all day, its something I really enjoy. I like it hot but prefer it cold(ICY) and sweet.

Q. What kind of Tead do you like and how, when do you like it?

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I love tea! But my favorites are iced tea, green tea, jasmine tea, and lavender tea. I usually like it luke warm, since I don't like anything too hot (if it's iced tea, I like really cold) For warm tea, I like it when I have a cold, or when it's cold outside, and for cold tea, I like it when it's super hot outside.

I love Tea, I perfer Ice tea over hot, just because of flavors...

As for Hot Tea, I like Lemon, Mint, Peach

For Iced, I like Regular, Cinnamon, and peach.

Tea is just awesome!

I love tea. I normally only drink iced tea, since that's what's normally in the fridge at my house. I have tried others though. I love green tea and I have also tried some kind of chai tea.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I love Tea, I perfer Ice tea over hot, just because of flavors...

As for Hot Tea, I like Lemon, Mint, Peach

For Iced, I like Regular, Cinnamon, and peach.

Tea is just awesome!

Yes Tea is pure liquid awesome, I also prefer cold tea over hot (hot makes me thirsty) , but cold tea has to have some sugar in it. I have never had cinnamon tea.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I am from the American south. We are famous (perhaps infamous?) for our iced sweet tea. It's like liquid sugar, and it is amazing. :xd: My favorite brand is Mayfield, though if I'm going for flavored tea, I love peach. There's also a white tea with blueberry that's quite delicious.

For hot teas, I like green tea, and I also enjoy flavored teas, though those will vary depending on my mood. Mint is usually good, as well as a Honey Peach Ginger.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I really wasn't much of a fan of tea until a couple months ago, when I was at my Grandma's house feeling miserable due to the cumulative effects of sunburn and allergies. It suddenly occurred to me that my Grandma probably has lots of tea, and that it would do me good to drink some. I had some lemon tea with honey in it, and I discovered that tea wasn't all that bad.

Anyway, since then I've come to like tea, and as I haven't tried that many different kinds of tea yet I hope to try more and increase my knowledge of tea lore. Also, currently my favorite kind of tea is, indeed, lemon tea with honey.

Kybyrian

I really like hot tea. Iced tea is okay, but I much prefer hot tea. Iced just doesn't taste right to me for some reason, I'd much rather have hot. As for the flavors I like, I pretty much exclusively drink this cinnamon stick tea that we always have. I don't drink it often, but I do every once in a while.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I am from the American south. We are famous (perhaps infamous?) for our iced sweet tea. It's like liquid sugar, and it is amazing. :xd: My favorite brand is Mayfield, though if I'm going for flavored tea, I love peach. There's also a white tea with blueberry that's quite delicious.

For hot teas, I like green tea, and I also enjoy flavored teas, though those will vary depending on my mood. Mint is usually good, as well as a Honey Peach Ginger.

Your probably not far from us I live in Southeast Missouri we love our sweet tea too!

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Proving an English stereotype to be true? Maybe.

I love my tea. PG Tips. Which is really just an average and normal tea served hot. And yes, i'm replying to this thread while waiting to make said drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom