• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majora tapped his fingers of oil on the arm rest.
“Worship.. why would anyone worship me? They want benevolent deities.. quick to step in a pinch and solve their discomfort.. when discomfort is the path to transcendence.”
Even the most benevolent deities has their limits. Minds can be easily swayed, even those of a God. Chaos can be a good thing, if handled properly. I'm sure you know that, don't you?

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
I'm not entirely sure, I never wanted to take part in this war. I just wanted peace, but peace wouldn't exist without war. We wouldn't know what to call it. The same goes with order, we wouldn't know what to call order, if we didn't have chaos. To that end, I suppose you're right.

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
I'm not entirely sure, I never wanted to take part in this war. I just wanted peace, but peace wouldn't exist without war. We wouldn't know what to call it. The same goes with order, we wouldn't know what to call order, if we didn't have chaos. To that end, I suppose you're right.
Majora settled,
“Then we need each other.. and if that is so.. then there must be a path to harmony.. a balance.”
He looked at Ditir,
“Perhaps you know? Deity?”

@Prince Sidon

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Their is a path to balance, I follow it strictly and cause no unnecessary casualties
Majora titled his head,
“Unnecessary casualties you say.. how do you determine which are unnecessary?”
(Wrong there.)
If you ask me. It's the same reason why Ditir only contained you, rather than destroy you.
Majora piped, “do you plan to destroy me?”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Yes, I would. I have shown you no harm, since our last battle, you have done the same. Why start now? We are both necessary in this world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom