• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Perhaps, perhaps not. Though the world may never know, it matters not. What are you going to do with this revelation?
Majora took a seat and leaned his head against the antler like roots protruding from the back of the throne.
“Nothing for now.. I will play the game.. lest He discover my thoughts.. I have no idea what path I would forge towards The Other.. so at the present I must play the dutiful sorcerer.. unless you have a suggestion Bedame (play on Bedlam)?”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majors tried to remove the mask, when it seemed that black liquid recoiled and the eye lowered on a chain like a necklace. His face was pale, his eyes swirling with yellow.
He took a breath,
“That mask is suffocating..”
I can tell. A mask trying to bring nothing but chaos, and a heart filled with good intentions. It's a poisoning mix.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majora chuckled,
“Are you saying I am necessary? That is a first.”
Life can be boring without a little chaos. I can tell an Oni such as yourself, has been abandoned from worship. The people abandoned you, so you've abandoned them. Worship... It will not be obtained through pain and suffering. Isn't that what you seek?

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Life can be boring without a little chaos. I can tell an Oni such as yourself, has been abandoned from worship. The people abandoned you, so you've abandoned them. Worship... It will not be obtained through pain and suffering. Isn't that what you seek?
Majora tapped his fingers of oil on the arm rest.
“Worship.. why would anyone worship me? They want benevolent deities.. quick to step in a pinch and solve their discomfort.. when discomfort is the path to transcendence.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom