• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Majora began to contemplate.. the promises of the Gerudo Oni, of a Triumvirate where three of them would rule this realm seemed impossible.. Ganon was Cunning, Majora Chaos, and Daku Consecrated. None of the three would agree on a vision…

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
*She notices Majora's thoughts seem to be elsewhere as she enters the throne room.*
Dear, Majora. You seem to be contemplating something. Allow me to hear you out, what be the matter?

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
*She notices Majora's thoughts seem to be elsewhere as she enters the throne room.*
Dear, Majora. You seem to be contemplating something. Allow me to hear you out, what be the matter?
Major pawing at the mask that would not come off then heard a voice and turned to her. There was The Witch he had wrestled against,
“Futility.. how this game plays out eon after eon.. and what if we all set aside the pieces.. and stoppee playing..”
The words were a mix of the Mask and the Half God.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Major pawing at the mask that would not come off then heard a voice and turned to her. There was The Witch he had wrestled against,
“Futility.. how this game plays out eon after eon.. and what if we all set aside the pieces.. and stoppee playing..”
The words were a mix of the Mask and the Half God.
*Her eyes widen as she realizes how right he is. She seems to be listening intently to it he has to say. Giving the mask the benefit of the doubt.*
Tis true. I've been wondering this myself for centuries.

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
*Her eyes widen as she realizes how right he is. She seems to be listening intently to it he has to say. Giving the mask the benefit of the doubt.*
Tis true. I've been wondering this myself for centuries.
Majora rose from his throne, and crossed his arms like tentacles.
“Few contemplate the final frontier.. if I consume worlds.. Termina, here, Lorule.. what then when all are no more? If there are no more moons to fall, what eternity do I draw? This?”
He turned to the throne,
“A hollow throne, a hollow crown.. empty renown.. for all will become silent as the grave, none to know or own.. a bitter wasteland of nothingness..”

Last edited:

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majora tapped his squid like fingers on the throne arm rest,
“Indeed.. I ma beginning to wonder if that trip and fall was intentional..”
His singular eye fixed on her,
“That the half-god purposely bound himself to my Mask..”
Perhaps, perhaps not. Though the world may never know, it matters not. What are you going to do with this revelation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom