• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Green Mystery Book (OoT 3DS)

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
For those of you looking for a thread in which to thoerize about the Green book found in several locations in OoT 3DS, here you go.

In my opinion, this book may be a reference to a usable item in SS, or even another Zelda game planned for a future date. Perhaps they may even be references to the spells in ALttP. Anyone else up for theorizing with me?

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Well, a theory I have is that maybe the green books found in Hyrule have something to do with the sages. I realized there's only six books found and there's six sages so Maybe they're connected somehow.

There is the possibility though that the green books are really useless though. I say this because if they're related to the book of Mudora in LTTP they could just be books with Hylian Lore and Stories as well as a translation device for Hylian language. The Sheikah symbol on the back of the book means that the books once belonged to the Sheikah. Kakariko Village was once a Sheikah Village meaning the people that have the books are descendants of the Sheikahs. This basically means that maybe the lakeside scientist is also a Sheikah same thing with the Skulltula house guys and everyone else with a green book.

Those are my Theories.

The green books are most likely an Easter Egg as a reference to the Book of Mudora from A Link to the Past. I don't think they're any more than that. Of course there's always the possibility that they are a plot element not thought of when the game was originally released, but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom