• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Grave Eclipse *sign Ups*

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I was playing Golden Sun Dark Dawn and I came across a mention of a Gave Eclipse taking place a long time ago, and that brought up an idea for a fan fic. I'll still post new chapters in my other fan fic, butt I'm almost done writing the story, and I need stuff to do during summer.

Please sign up even if you haven't played the games. I won't give huge spoilers for the three games in the series.

Also, there will be 5-8 main characters. I will choose the main characters at random based on different criteria. (One of each element will get in, though) The main villain will also be chosen in a similar way.

Sign-up form

Name: only first required
Side: Good or Bad
Adept Type: determines what type of psynerary (magic) they use. Choices are: Venus (earth), Jupiter (wind), Mars (Fire), or Mercury (Water)
Weapon types: what type of weapons they can use. Choices: Long Sword, Light Blade/Knife, Bow, Axe, or Staff. (Up to three types)(You can come up with your own, but I'll have to approve them.
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: anything else you want to add

Thanks in Advance!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Mirrom Saki'
Side: Good
Adept Type: Mercury (Water) this includes healing
Weapon types: Knife made if Ivory, water needles and can water-bend from Avatar, and can suck small amounts of life, causing in temporary un-consiousness
Personality: Fun, lovable, kind, and is very determined about everything
Appearance: has gold eyes, waist length sandy brunette hair (braided near the bottom) and wears an updated version of tribal clothing that makes her look like Royalty
Other: has a royal harp she plays magical melodies on, (PM me for further details)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay here, hope you have use for it.

Name: Corvin
Adept Type: Mars
Weapon types: can use magic and a sword
Personality: Serious, quiet, and shy
Appearance: Black long hair, wears an eye-patch just for looks
Clothing: Black boots, black pants, black shirt and a black trench coat
Other:

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danascus
Adept Type: Mercury (Water)
Weapon types: Long Sword, Bow. Mind if He has a sort of Hidden blade, assassin's creed style? If not then Knives.
Personality: Silent serious
Appearance: Tall, Green eyes, And Dark Brown hair.
Other: Is a hired Assassin, but only for those with Noble intentions. Those who are evil that ask have there throat slit, quickly and quietly.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Both are good. BtW, magic is under Adept. Everyone gets magic wheather you like it or not.

Here's my character:

Name: Marisa
Adept Type: Venus
Weapon types: Long Sword, Staff.
Personality: A little bit blunt and bold, but still kind; she hates to give up more than anything;
Appearance: black hair and light brown eyes; red and black long-sleeved shirt; black pants and black boots; wears a silver crystal necklace
Other: She's the main character and the good leader (well, I DID come up with this)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Keely
Adept Type: Jupiter
Weapon types: Knife Axe
Personality: Kind to others, can be rough and tough when in combat, is a not too experienced fighter but can get by with what she's got.
Appearance: Long brown hair in a braid, red skirt with white rim, red shirt with white sleve rims and white V-shaped neckline, brown boots, dark blue eyes, white around the waist and tan skin.
Other: none at the moment.

amaterasu

Writer
okay then. i need stuff to do over the summer too. i need to work on my fanfic but it's not here! it's on my home computer! D:

Name: Chailyn.
Adept Type: Mercury (if you didn't see this coming, you are really slow)
Weapon types: Bow, long sword
Personality: Chailyn is a nice girl, with an explosive temper and almost constant mood swings.
Appearance: Tall for her age, jeans and a tee, white sneakers, dark brown eyes, tan skin, shoulder length dark brown hair (anything else)
Other: If you need to, you can change the character a teensy bit.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Ahzen Sensia
Side: Bad (the only one!)
Adept Type: Complete Evil Shadows (if that's alowed, if not, then Mars)
Weapons: Black Bow, Shadow enhanced Arrows. Black Blade/Sword
Appearance: Eyes that shift from: blue to silver, to red, then black. Grey-Blue hair tied back like OoT Zelda's. Black cloak with silver writing and blue designs. (under cloak) A Garb similar to sheik's from SSBB. except, it's completely black, with silver symbols, hyroglyphs, and blue swirlies everywhere. The Red Sheikah eye is now a gold Loft bird.
Other: Diamond shaped pendant around his neck. The only thing keeping him from being mortal(non-magical) Only he can touch it. . .

Yay! First Villian (sorta) and probably the last. . . Can you have him use Blue Fire? Work better with his cloting. . .

Keyari

翼のエルフ
If you are still needing characters, here's mine for you.

Name: Tekara
Adept Type: determines what type of psynerary (magic) they use. Jupiter
Weapon types: what type of weapons they can use. Can she use Twin Curved Daggers? She uses a bow too.
Personality: Very quiet and caring, but fierce when fighting or angry.
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two french braids, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, tan leggings, brown leather boots, and a pendant containing a stone that matches her eyes.
Other: N/A

Hope you can use her! ;)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Same with Keyari.

Name: Razen Darak
Side: Works against both sides.
Adept type: Ehhhh.......none....?
Weapon: Longsword
Personality: Calm, gives off an aura of total control, is devious.
Appearance: Albino, shoulder length hair, tall and thin. Wears white silk shirt, black form fitting trousers, black boots.
Other: Was jealous of people with psynerary, so he decided to get back at them. He infused the elements in his sword, and decided to eliminate everyone on both sides. If someone with psynerary comes into contact with his sword, the opponent's psynerary doesn't work properly.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name: Ahzen Sensia
Side: Bad (the only one!)
Adept Type: Complete Evil Shadows (if that's alowed, if not, then Mars)
Weapons: Black Bow, Shadow enhanced Arrows. Black Blade/Sword
Appearance: Eyes that shift from: blue to silver, to red, then black. Grey-Blue hair tied back like OoT Zelda's. Black cloak with silver writing and blue designs. (under cloak) A Garb similar to sheik's from SSBB. except, it's completely black, with silver symbols, hyroglyphs, and blue swirlies everywhere. The Red Sheikah eye is now a gold Loft bird.
Other: Diamond shaped pendant around his neck. The only thing keeping him from being mortal(non-magical) Only he can touch it. . .

Yay! First Villian (sorta) and probably the last. . . Can you have him use Blue Fire? Work better with his cloting. . .

Main villain, for reasons shown later in the story. I don't completely know what to do with the whole pendent thing, but I'll think of something.

If you are still needing characters, here's mine for you.

Name: Tekara
Adept Type: determines what type of psynerary (magic) they use. Jupiter
Weapon types: what type of weapons they can use. Can she use Twin Curved Daggers? She uses a bow too.
Personality: Very quiet and caring, but fierce when fighting or angry.
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two french braids, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, tan leggings, brown leather boots, and a pendant containing a stone that matches her eyes.
Other: N/A

Hope you can use her! ;)

Also good.

Same with Keyari.

Name: Razen Darak
Side: Works against both sides.
Adept type: Ehhhh.......none....?
Weapon: Longsword
Personality: Calm, gives off an aura of total control, is devious.
Appearance: Albino, shoulder length hair, tall and thin. Wears white silk shirt, black form fitting trousers, black boots.
Other: Was jealous of people with psynerary, so he decided to get back at them. He infused the elements in his sword, and decided to eliminate everyone on both sides. If someone with psynerary comes into contact with his sword, the opponent's psynerary doesn't work properly.

Wow. *claps* Definally using him.

Thanks. The sign ups arent closed, but ive got all the characters I need, plus some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom