• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki lead her group towards the central of Weapon Point. She glanced at the weaponry dealers.

"This here is the central of Weapon Point...you can find all sorts of weaponry here. Daggers, throwing knives, kunai, katanas, swords and more. Take your time on choosing your weapon. I may come by and see what you've chosen." Mizuki explained.

((holy crap sorry I vanished! I'm back))

"I knew about her already. Anyways, let's go." Melica leads them into Weapons Point briskly, ducking around corners and into alleys. "Learned the shortcuts a while ago, but it's been over a year... How'll she react?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(I've been doing nothing all day... yolopop)

Shannon noticed the man walking beside him and sighed, "Do you MIND." Shannon the realized the man wasn't going to leave him alone so he spoke, "I made it here with someone a long time ago. Okay?" he spoke with annoyance in his voice.

(Btw, kingredead, in this RP my character hates pretty much everyone, pay no mind to it. It's just his personality. XD)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki leaned against a wall that was nearby, she kept her head down as people passed by. She had a lot to get off of her mind.

It was nice of the group to do that for me...I guess they trust me...but I'm not so sure about Shannon...to me he looks like he still can't trust me...Is it because of my personality...or that scene I caused...I can't really put my finger on it...

(Dots)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((feel free to gape. lol. she's just like in Era, yes))
(totallysawthatonecoming Lul, okay.)

Shannon grumbled, "Hey, you shut up. I don't hate all of Ecnal..."

Lance shrugs, "Maybe you do?"

Shannon sighs, "Can we just meet this 'Kira' chick now?"

(unlike in 17 era... Shannon was not in a previous relationship with Kira. lul.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(What happened to Kathrine dude! DX)

Kathrine hadn't been informed of their plans from the distance she was at, and thus she didn't know what they were doing when they split up. All she heard was "meet here". She shrugged, and decided she'd find a weapon here herself. Eventually she found a vendor, and he looked to be selling some weak weapons, but something for her defense nonetheless. Kathrine came and took a closer look at them, and found herself a pole that would proove usefull later on.

"Here," she said, handing the seller some money for her weapon.

Kathrine walked off and began examining the pole. It had a button on the side; out of curiosity she pushed it. The pole suddenly receeded inside itself, and formed a smaller pole, able to fit in her coat pocket. She marvelled at the cool gadget, and put it safely away, ready to use it when neeeded. She met back at the place where the others might come, and waited on the side of the street against a wall.

I hope they make it back...

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger snuck inside the building while the group was distracted. He could tell that whatever would be happening next would be good.

((Last post for today. Definitely'll be back tomorrow, this is fun.))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Final post because of I'm tired and 3DS is dying)

Xavier walked over to Mizuki and stood near her.

"I see why you said that..." he said while kneeling against the wall with her.

"Yeah...my sudden uncontrollable outburst...It's a good thing that's it over and done with...So how come you're not looking at weapons?" she replied back.

"I'm already equipped like you." he answered.

"Oh...that's good."

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron looked around, hoping something would catch his eye. "I know I already have my katana, but I feel like I need something a little more... Stealthy."

Finally he saw them. A pair of daggers, with a beautiful, yet deadly look to them. Oddly, they were extremely cheap.

"Why do those daggers cost so little?" Cameron confusedly asked the vendor. "That's because they've got a bad past. They're considered to be bad luck. I've been trying to get rid of them for weeks!" "I've never believed in luck." Replied Cameron. "I'll take them."

Cameron paid the man and returned to where Mizuki and Xavier were. "What do you think of these?" He asked a bit excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom