• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Well I definitely wanna go with Melica :D)

Olivia watched the whole situation with Mizuki. She wanted to console her, tell her that she knew how she felt. But the others had already done a great job at making her feel better.
"Oh! I call dibs on going with Melica," Olivia smiled.

"I'm cool wit wutever," Max shrugged.

Melica nods to Olivia. "Shannon, you come with, too. I think you'll want to meet her."

((you'll be glad... oh gods I am setting them up. I am setting this all up for an insane little moment. TOO PERFECT))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon shrugs, "As long as Lance goes with me... I'm okay with going with you, Melica. I am the leader. Besides, I'm already armed."

Lance gives Shannon a 'wut' kind of look, "You're armed with... what?"

Shannon removes a small device from his pocket, he presses a button on the side of it. It transforms into a spear almost as tall as he is. "Her." He says, referring to the spear, "Seira. Is her name." He then pushes a button on the spear and it becomes the small device again. He puts the device away, "Now that I have covered that. The rest of you can... split yourselves up, I guess."

(his spear is a reference to something, but only Baba and Monolith will probably catch it.)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Lol caught it a loooong time ago :33333 oh, my shipper heart :3)

"I'll go wit Mizuki," Max decided.

Olivia looked at Shannon's weapon as he pulled it out then put it back. "Pretty name," she smiled.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki didn't have to ask Xavier, she basically knew his answer.

"Alrighty then...follow me..." Mizuki told her half of the group.

(sorry for taking so long...I was busy playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((You guys have no idea how nervous I am about this. If I did something stupid, feel free to inform me.))

Dagger watched the curious group of travelers from afar. They had gone from stopping one of their own from commiting murder to amiably chatting amongst themselves to splitting up and heading off in a matter of minutes. It was rather amusing, to say the least. So when he saw one of the groups being stalked by a young man, he suspected the worst and followed silently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom