• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Clicked on 'em for you! Also you can revive hatchlings that die but sometimes it won't work and you can't try again.

Eh, what is "soft shell"?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well my scroll link is on the first page. I also have a green egg that isn't in my siggy and many more adult dragons.

Ohh, I just noticed the soft shell thing. I don't know what it is, I didn't know it could happen. Maybe there's an answer on the dragoncave forums.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
No, they're the kind of season dragon on what season they're born in. Not what season it is. I saw an fall dragon in springtime.

Also about the broken egg, it's dead, can't be revived, and doesn't disappear for 2 weeks. It was very annoying for me. Oh well, it's over now and really, none of my eggs die anymore because everybody's always clicking on them :D

EDIT: I found out how to cure soft shell! The egg has WAY to many views. Hide it for a day, is what I read on dragoncave forums.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
??? (impossible…)

Soo, you better hide that green egg of yours until tommorow and then unhide it and see what happened. (go to the egg's actions)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Oh, by the way, why would I hide my egg? Does it make a difference? Also, can you only breed your own dragons? Because when my Deap Sea dragon is an adult, I plan to breed it with a skywing. (Which you have.)

Holy crap…I didn't know that was possible! Does it only work if the dragon is killed, or does it work if it died itself? Once I had two dead dragons and tried to revive them, one was brought back to life and the other disintegrated. That is very strange. And you should unhide your green egg now and find out what happened. You should also get a new egg and put it in the place of your adult who no longer needs clicks.

Click mine!

EDIT: What the?! How come all your dragons have so many views?! I'm surprised those dragons didn't get soft shell too!

EDIT AGAIN: Wait, you didn't hide it? The soft shell won't get cured if you don't hide it. And the egg will probably end up dying sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom