• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
What I was saying is that you can't have more then four eggs, in your scroll or in your signature. Well, not exactly because you can have up to four images in your sig. That's was I was saying.

I clicked on your eggs again, like two times each. Soon they'll be hatching! Please help my little tiny egg hatch because I love tiny dragons!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Sorry, that's impossible. And if I breed it and then abadon the egg for you somebody else will probably take it first.

Hey wait a minute, how come there's still a blob of fog on your page even though you unhid the green egg?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Um, okay. I clicked on yours TreeHugger, and I want my little dragon, er, egg to grow up as much as you do. Are you going to name your dragons after members? I am.

I attempted to kill my albino dragon to revive it so I can have a Undead dragon, when I killed it, it said I already used the revive option once on the dragon so I can not use it again. But, I did not kill anything before. (Except that one egg that is still there.) Do you kow what is wrong? How do you get rid of dead eggs and or hatchlings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom