• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS The Deku Tree

Are kid dungeons wastes?

• :fairy:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :fairy: :fairy:

• :fairy: :fairy: :fairy:

• :fairy: :fairy: :fairy: :fairy:

• :fairy: :fairy: :fairy: :fairy: :fairy:

• Total voters

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
I think the deku tree dungeon is a pretty big waste of time, I think almost all of the kid dungeons are, too! What are your opinions? Vote on the poll.

Note: Poll is not multiple choise and others can see what you vote for....... How to vote: 1 fairy is Huge waste, 5 is not at all a waste

Last edited:

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Well, it's the first dungeon on the game,it have to be easy,not that easy,but still ...
Anyways, I think it was more-or-less a waste.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
A WASTE!! The kid dungeons were great, they ease you into the game. Without the kid dungeons you would be right at the forest temple wondering what to do. You need easy dungeons at the start to help you learn and get better! And they were also very cool! I loved Jabu Jabu's Belly, it was an amazing idea that is has not been done before (Well not including OoA). I don't think Ocarina of Time would have been as good without them.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I said 3 because I thought it was a good and easy way to begin the game. Sometimes you might wish it was shorter, though.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I don't think they're a waste! They're fun, easy, and get you acquainted with the game. AND they're necessary for the story. It would be a much different game without them.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
They definately were not a waste imo. Granted, they could've been made a bit more challenging, but without them, a big chunk of the story would be missing, and, as many others here have said, they help you get used to the dungeon crawling involved in beating the game and help you get the hang of things. Besides, even if they were easy, I really liked the child dungeons and I feel like a big part of the game would be missing if they took the dungeons out.

Can't really say that they're a waste. When first playing the game you should have the opportunity to get into the game and learning to work with the puzzles and combat.

Austin

Austin
I think this is the most obnoxious way of constructing a poll I've ever seen...

I don't really see how the child dungeons can even be considered a waste of time. They're annoying while replaying just due to the simplicity but instrumental when playing for the first time, given how they gave you great practice for the rest of the game. The original OoT was the first 3D Zelda so players would have naturally required some time to acclimate to the new way of doing things.

MW7

Well I think as far as dungeons go, they're fairly low quality with the exception of inside Jabu Jabu which had some challenge and was generally just cool being inside a fish. However, I think easy dungeons are a trillion times better than the opening tutorials of the WW, TP, and SS so they definitely aren't a waste IMO.

J

Jason

The kid dungeons are great for learning how to navigate the dungeons and especially useful for new players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom