• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
We don't know if he's unkillable, unkillable. Just that as far as he knows he is.

And someone did inherit her powers, although not her item which gave her basically all of them.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I remember reading about Judas and it said he tricked everyone including himself into believing some bat**** insane stuff, how do we know it won’t be his delusion and that we’ll be ended up misleaded?

I think the very player is being tricked by himself and we should not have spiderman to plead guilty, I’m in favor of a not guilty and nullify the threats asap again

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I remember reading about Judas and it said he tricked everyone including himself into believing some bat**** insane stuff, how do we know it won’t be his delusion and that we’ll be ended up misleaded?

I think the very player is being tricked by himself and we should not have spiderman to plead guilty, I’m in favor of a not guilty and nullify the threats asap again

I mean, the OP says there aren't lies in our PMs.

Also, how exactly do you plan on taking care of every mafia that has died, plus the ones who haven't? Especially when we don't know how many clones chose to become mafia?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Judas Traveller was a brilliant criminal psychologist. A nervous breakdown triggered his illusion-casting powers. Traveller now believed himself a vastly powerful being who had walked the earth for centuries. His abilities allowed Traveller to convince himself and others of this non-existent god-like power.[2]

Norman Osborn used the Cult of Scrier to form a relationship with Traveller by proxy. Through Scrier, Osborn directed Traveller's interests to intersect with Spider-Man for his own purposes.[3]

Fascinated with the nature of evil, Traveller visited various villains at the Ravencroft Institute. Learning of their hatred towards Spider-Man, he used his powers to take control of the institute and draw in Spider-Man. Then he posed an ethical dilemma to Parker: If Spider-Man failed, all the inmates would be killed. However, if Traveller was defeated, they were to be set free.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom