• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Swimming Across the Great Sea.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well i dont know how much time it would take (i dont wanna try it either) but i once saw a video of a guy that bringing the pigs to the fat lady in Outset Island but one of the pigs got stuck; he hacked the game and went all the way walking through the ocean until he reached Windfall Island, he took the piggy and walked all the way back to Outset and when he gave the piggy to the lady he got, 20 rupees.

HE WAS MAD. The video was in fast forward but the whole video took about 10 minutes it was so hilarious. He found the King of Red Lions just standing there when he had never traveled to Forasaken Fortress. ODD

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
It would take forever! Now I know they gave the oxygen meter so we couldnt swim everywhere.(Cuz of boat) But if you watch him swim. He isnt going underwater. So having an oxygen meter makes no sense. Haha.

It would take forever! Now I know they gave the oxygen meter so we couldnt swim everywhere.(Cuz of boat) But if you watch him swim. He isnt going underwater. So having an oxygen meter makes no sense. Haha.
Actually, I think it makes a lot of sense. Salt water is denser than fresh water, so it is easier to float in, but that same property makes it more exhausting to swim through and dive in. Knowing that, one could conclude that it is more of a stamina meter than an oxygen meter.
This means that in a practical sense, or if you are trying to add a level of realism, the current method of swimming is the best. II just thought it would be amusing to see how long it would take.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I was actually having a conversation about this the other night!:lol:
I would want to try swimming from one island to another,(like Dragon Roost to Windfall, or Forest Island) but I doubt I'd want to go across the Great sea. It would take WAY too long.

Last edited:
It would take you hours, considering how sloppy Link is for paddling. The reason you can't do that, though, its because it would be a sequence breaking tool. You have to go in an established order to each dungeon, and if you could just swim, at the beggining of the game, you could go anywhere. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom