• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Survey: Vision

Pick the Following that Apply to you.

• I do Not Wear anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Wear Glasses

• I Wear Contacts

• I Wear Contacts and Glasses

• I Own Glasses, but do not Wear them.

• I Own Contacts, but do not Wear them.

• I Own Contacts and Glasses, but do not Wear them.

• I do Not Wear or Own anything, but I should.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I'm not sure what number each of my eyes are, but I've been wearing glasses for a little over 2 years. I don't think my vision is that bad; my glasses are pretty weak and I can still see decently well without them. My mom's vision is only slightly better than mine yet she can legally drive without glasses, I can't though. I absolutely refuse to wear contacts though. I'm fine with having glasses on, but when I was younger my dad terrified me with a story about contacts getting stuck behind the eyeball. I don't care if that's possible or probable or not, I'm sticking with my glasses. I'm so used to them now it'd be weird to go without them anyways.

My vision is better than 20/20, but I don't know the point of making a thread like this on this forum.

...Whatever, something to kill time. :P

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I am Far-Sighted so I can see things very far away but not very up close. However it is not bad enough that I need glasses.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Luckily for me I have perfect vision. I wish I could say the same for my hearing.

My little brother is on the border line between colourblindnesses (is that a word?) and we will know in a couple of years if he is colour blind because he keeps seeing things funny. :S

My dad needs glasses and has done since he was 5 years old and my mum needs reading glasses. but some of my friends need glasses and look really cool in them.

Kybyrian

Early closing poll closed early.

I've worn glasses since I turned 11. My eyesight is absolutely horrible. I can't see anything in regular-sized print that isn't right in front of my face. It's really, really bad. I hated going around and seeing like Christmas lights in winter and they were all weird blobs and blended together in the bushes. I mentioned it to my parents and they took me in and I got my eyesight checked and got glasses. I've tried contacts, but I woke up too late to go to school to wait for my eyes to be good before I put them in. If I didn't wait like 30 mins after I got up they would irritate my eyes. I was always late at waking up, but I got ready extremely quickly. School ended a couple years ago for me, but I still never tried out the contacts again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom