• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
I suspect that Pendio voted for Poka for pressure. After all, Poka spearheaded the Fig lynch, so it's only natural to want to hear something out of him. As for why Viral joined, I'd say for the same reasons as Pendio, but Viral also joined on the Fig lynch.

Or perhaps Pendio has another motive (wouldn't be surprised, he's Pendio).

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm guessing Fig was the clocked figure who killed Koki on Day One. The reference to multiple cloaked figures are obviously a reference to the fact that there are three Mii Fighters and each fighter represents one of Fig's one shot abilities. Since there was no kill from the vig this time around, I'm guessing it was Fig.

I have no real qualms with how Fig was lynched I just don't like the way it popped up at the end. Draco (I cba saying your new name), why didn't you speak up earlier about Fig?

Big Octo

=^)
I'm guessing Fig was the clocked figure who killed Koki on Day One. The reference to multiple cloaked figures are obviously a reference to the fact that there are three Mii Fighters and each fighter represents one of Fig's one shot abilities. Since there was no kill from the vig this time around, I'm guessing it was Fig.

I disagree. The night scene heavily implies that the person who killed Koki was Link:

First Night Scene said:
"Hyaah!!" the cloaked figure shouted, as the blue guard of the blade reached his sternum.

Also, not sure what you're trying to get at by there being references to multiple cloaked figures. Every character is wearing a cloak in the Lynch and Night scenes.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't think so. It only mentioned one figure approaching him. It could be, but not with that logic.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I disagree. The night scene heavily implies that the person who killed Koki was Link:
True but I'm just assessing the chances of both the Vig and SK being seemingly blocked/unable to perform kill. Unless the Vig didn't choose to kill, which maybe makes sense.

Big Octo said:
Also, not sure what you're trying to get at by there being references to multiple cloaked figures. Every character is wearing a cloak in the Lynch and Night scenes.
Multiple cloaked figures is different from a single cloaked figure. Basically even though Fig was one player, he represented 3 (the Mii Fighters) and each fighter represented each of his one shot abilities. Not really that important, but just something I wanted to mention.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
True but I'm just assessing the chances of both the Vig and SK being seemingly blocked/unable to perform kill. Unless the Vig didn't choose to kill, which maybe makes sense.
I agree. Our vig probably didn't do anything last night.

Multiple cloaked figures is different from a single cloaked figure. Basically even though Fig was one player, he represented 3 (the Mii Fighters) and each fighter represented each of his one shot abilities. Not really that important, but just something I wanted to mention.

Yes, but only one figure approached him, not three.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
If Fig was te Jack of all trades, then he may have had a 1-shot cop ability. This means he may have found out who someone was on the first night and tried to get a lynch out of it, so what I propose is that we read back through that day and see who he's suspicious of. Or he didn't use it/have it and he was just suspicious anyway.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If Fig was te Jack of all trades, then he may have had a 1-shot cop ability. This means he may have found out who someone was on the first night and tried to get a lynch out of it, so what I propose is that we read back through that day and see who he's suspicious of. Or he didn't use it/have it and he was just suspicious anyway.

I doubt he would've used a cop role so early. A one-shot role like that you use when you're actually wondering, not just for fun.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Yeah, I guess so... Damn, such a waste of potential. Who was it who targeted him, and why?

Pen

The game is on!
With 2 3rd party players on Day 3, we can assume there is no cult, and the other player (beside the SK) is probably a survivor.

No, we cannot assume there in no Cult. A Cult recruitment can fail for several reasons. Take LotR Mafia for example where I was the Cult Leader. In that game I did not successfully recruit anybody until night 5. Just saying.

Why? You gave no reasons. You didn't even vote for him yesterday. You voted for Music.

Well, I guess I like to watch people's reactions. I think that if we could only get down one Mafioso, it would not be quite as difficult to trace down some of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom