• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well, Julio, now that I've answered you, can I ask you of your opinion on the same subject?

I didn't actually read her posts but she's basically done nothing this whole game, except for that stuff on Day 1 that you found that I had also completely forgotten.

Posts enough to be noticed and not considered inactive....... but isn't actually doing anything Today. Makes me quite suspicious.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I didn't actually read her posts but she's basically done nothing this whole game, except for that stuff on Day 1 that you found that I had also completely forgotten.

Posts enough to be noticed and not considered inactive....... but isn't actually doing anything Today. Makes me quite suspicious.

How about you? You ask what Fused thinks of her, then admit that you didn't read her posts.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't understand what you mean.

Bad wording. Sorry. And, thinking back, that was me overthinking it. I was thinking back to Kirby's "Why is Music suspicious again" thing. But, looking back, you didn't cast a vote or anything. I feel stupid now...
I'm going to sit in the corner and think before I say anything else.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I'm done with today completley. It was Poka, not Kirby.
I'm just going to leave now.

EBWODP: Not for good. Just need to take a break for a while. Maybe until tomorrow IRL.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
i
EBWOTP

I forgot to mention that I've also grown slightly more suspicious of PokaLink, who's conveniently disappeared right after he was pressured by myself and others.

Unvote

Vote: PokaLink

Who should be lynch today, Mr. PokaLink?

Call me Poka, Mr.PokaLink was my father.

Well I answered everyone's questions, and with the lack of response I thought everyone was content with what I had said, I guess not. If you look back I left multiple posts concerning my actions, to be honest their's not much I can say besides I'll try to be more active in supporting the town.

Here are my main suspicions.

Fig: He's been rather covert with his actions, Day 1 he voted for Pancake, but it seems like he was just trying to blend with the Town, especially since right before the day ended he randomly removed that vote, to quote JC: "Ah ok, it's just that you seemed very suspicious of him even after Unvoting. It was as if you were still pushing for his lynch without actually voting, which would kind of allow you to slip under the table and go unnoticed if he was mislynched."(Sorry I suck at real quoting, and I don't have the time :P). I also find it suspicious he randomly popped in only to leave a vague accusation on me, seems scummy he so readily follows other people. The last interesting thing is whenever his name is mentioned he responds, but otherwise hes mostly been trying to lay low, averting suspicious.

For the most part I had no suspicions on Mezuki, however your investigating did draw my attention, the fact that he's been incredibly flip floppy, and even lied about his actions does seem incredibly suspicious.

I'm interested in see what Fig thinks of today
Vote: Fig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom