• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Wouldn't the Villager's weapon be an axe, as he's seen wielding in several gameplay videos? For instance, the move where he's chopping down a tree on to the rest of the players.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The pleasure is all mine.
Don't take the fame for a community effort, Pendio.

Wouldn't the Villager's weapon be an axe, as he's seen wielding in several gameplay videos? For instance, the move where he's chopping down a tree on to the rest of the players.
That is a good point, but the flavor text really doesn't fit anyone else that I, or any other posters thus far, can think of. I admit that there aren't any knives I can think of in AC, but a knife is also a commonly-used weapon in Mafia games. Maybe that's why.

Pen

The game is on!
Don't take the fame for a community effort, Pendio.

I SHALL TAKE THE PLEASURE AND THE FAME FROM YOU ALL! ONCE I HAVE BOTH OF THEM I WILL BECOME THE ALL-POWERFUL BEING WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! THE PLEASURE AND THE FAME SHALL FINALLY BE MINE! ALL MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! >PD

On another note:

Vote: musicfan

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I SHALL TAKE THE PLEASURE AND THE FAME FROM YOU ALL! ONCE I HAVE BOTH OF THEM I WILL BECOME THE ALL-POWERFUL BEING WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! THE PLEASURE AND THE FAME SHALL FINALLY BE MINE! ALL MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! >PD

On another note:

Vote: musicfan

Any reasons?

Big Octo

=^)

Night Scene said:
"Time to go back to my village!"

Again, the mod can take several liberties with the flavor text. The weapons don't have to be exactly the same.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I didnt really see anything that stuck out me day one most of it was RVS, food, music, and spam soo it was hard to pull anything from it to make a vote but i could be wrong considering a skimmed through it because it pained me to read all of it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm actually wondering what our next topic of spam will be

Preferably nothing. Today I am going to enforce the keep spam to a minimum rule, and I would prefer if everyone only posted if they had something to add to the discussion.

Fig

The Altruist
I have a feeling the the mafia is going to attack the Communter again. Communters are considered to be the ultimate in untargetability, trumping roles such as the Strongman. For this reason, most Communters are either Odd0-Night or Even-Night. For this reason I think this can either hinder the mafia or hinder the town. Should the mafia decide to go for the Communter tonight, they lose the chance to kill someone with a potential power role which is good for town as now that's one less threat for the night. That said, the mafia now knows who the Communter and start looking for other players, making the Communter rather invaluable unless their kill is redirected on the nights the Communter leaves for the night.

Big Octo

=^)
I have a feeling the the mafia is going to attack the Communter again. Communters are considered to be the ultimate in untargetability, trumping roles such as the Strongman. For this reason, most Communters are either Odd0-Night or Even-Night. For this reason I think this can either hinder the mafia or hinder the town. Should the mafia decide to go for the Communter tonight, they lose the chance to kill someone with a potential power role which is good for town as now that's one less threat for the night. That said, the mafia now knows who the Communter and start looking for other players, making the Communter rather invaluable unless their kill is redirected on the nights the Communter leaves for the night.

*commuter...

Anyways, I really don't think the Mafia would target the commuter again. Sometimes a commuter can leave every night. Even if that's not the case, the Mafia would have a better time hunting down a PR. Going for the commuter is a waist of an NK any way you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom