• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I think the one-hit KO thing is a little gimmicky...
But now I want to use it. So I'll get to playing Punch-Out so I have an excuse to play as him.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm lovin' it.

little_mac_big_mac.jpg

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Monday, 10th February
zlCfzRfE8ak9SBPnRM

A bored-looking dog staring at the TV… Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating.
Haven't seen this stage in a long while; E3 2013 infact. The job of Sakurai is sure to be bewildering, indeed.

Tuesday, 11th February
zlCfzRfYCV0SoQ8nK_

You missed me, because you attacked my illusory copy from my Double Team move!
The third of the daily pics displaying a special move of Lucario. All that remains confirmation is Force Palm, his side special move. There's always the possibility of it being replaced.

Wednesday, 12th February
zlCfzRfnVio6w5jM2n

The Home-run Bat in this game is black! And it's so powerful that your eyes might bug out!!

zlCfzRfnV4wlmtOEf0

And here's a look at a home run exiting the arena.
Cool new design that really shakes up what we used to have, like the Ray Gun. That eye bulging has to be the absolute most hilarious new feature. I gots to see other characters get whacked now. Come here, Dedede...

Thursday, 13th February
zlCfzRf2FEIhCBoKsG

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day...and the day the new Nintendo Direct airs! It will stream in Japan at 7 AM so it's going to be a very early morning for us...!
This appears to be a new move for Peach. While her heart-filled up tilt and ribbon-spinning up smash have been shown in previous screens, there is again the possibility of one of them being replaced. Sakurai did note in Peach's reveal post in September that "her moves may be refreshed by the time the games are released.". This includes the yet to be seen up-aerial attack. Oh yeah, and the Direct...

Friday, 14th February
zlCfzRf_pkwXAPaZt5

From Punch-out!!, our boxing challenger Little Mac joins the battle!! To get a glimpse of his fearsome punches, check out the newest video or visit the official web site.

zlCfzRf_qAYGsjaLhP

His biggest feature is his Power Meter. When this gets charged up, his standard special move changes! It turns into a one-hit-K.O. uppercut.
Great newcomer, our fifth so far. This brings our current roster to 23 characters. Little Mac looks to be sporting plenty of hard hitting moves that impress.

Here's the link to the newest video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OST5jvRKUe4

Go get to watching that, there's new footage. You can't resist.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I like looking at all these new characters. I also can't wait to see what Kirby's gonna look like when I steal their powers. ;)

Little mac looks awesome. this game is geting better and better. looks like it willl be the battle of the NES legends. Mario vs Link,vs megaman vs little mac! ( and samus)

キラ

Yo!
A boxing character in Super Smash Brothers? Yes, I'm so excited for Little Mac! His moves look awesome, and he seems to have a power up meter to power up a punch? Hm, interesting!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Let's get going with these.

Quite the mighty flame punch of Little Mac, also shown off in the daily pic and reveal trailer. This image additionally displays a change to this stadium stage to better suit its origins. What once said "SMASH BROS" now says "PUNCH-OUT".

Punching the referee? Not cool...

Of course there's the obligatory close-up. Resist looking at his muscles.

Little Mac certainly isn't so slow in what has been seen so far. Speed is a great asset of his.

This here appears to be a form of tumbling or damage-taking animation. The wacky expression shines.

Villager has always used boxing gloves in what is presumably a jab, now we got an interesting match-up going on.

The trail of this attack makes it look like a down-tilt, along with the fact Little Mac appears to be crouching.

Giga Mac is Little Mac's Final Smash. He transforms into a monstrous version of himself, originating from the multiplayer mode in Punch-Out on Wii, where players could transform similarly. This will give stronger attacks to the player for a short amount of time, although it is unknown whether he will retain the same moves, such as the case with Giga Bowser and Wario Man, or receive new attacks to reflect his new nature. The image here also displays the changes to the floor in this stage, from the SSB logo previously to now that of a cup symbol from Punch-Out.

This is the first we've seen of the boxing ring in the 3DS Smash. This makes it the second stage so far known to be in both versions, along with Battlefield.

The best screen for providing examples in Little Mac's short stature. He hardly exceeds the height of Pikachu and Olimar, two familiar short characters.

Fig

The Altruist
This was really a great week for Smashers across the world! I can't wait to see more on Little Mac! I'm not trying to sound like noob here, but Little Mac is starting to look like a great character to play as. Of course, this is barely just the tip of the ice berg so I'm sure we will know more about Little Mac as the weeks continue to pass by.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
This Little Mac looks interesting. I've never played Punch-out, but he looks like a cool character. His punches will make him a good close-quarters brawler. I'm still wondering how much damage he can take.

Ayn Marx

Welfare Queen
Judging from the punch out series probably not a whole lot. I love little mac and I love boxing so this is really exciting. However this doesent help me in my suspicions that Captain Falcon isnt coming to this smash bros. And personally I think Lil mac is replacing captain falcon.

キラ

Yo!
Judging from the punch out series probably not a whole lot. I love little mac and I love boxing so this is really exciting. However this doesent help me in my suspicions that Captain Falcon isnt coming to this smash bros. And personally I think Lil mac is replacing captain falcon.

That would kinda suck! I would miss him saying "Falcon Punch! Falcon Kick!"

Ahaha... :sweat:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dan
----------
I'm excited about lil'mac's reveal. His trailer was all kinds of kickass and I'm excited to use that Power bar!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
That would kinda suck! I would miss him saying "Falcon Punch! Falcon Kick!"

Ahaha... :sweat:

I loved playing against him in Smash Bros. The entire game is just spammed with "Falcawwwwwwwn Pawnch!" and stuff like that. Always gave me a good laugh. :P He better be in this game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom