• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Agreed since Arena Ferox is a 3DS Stage, however I think it will either be one or the other and chances are it will be Chrom.

Ferox is a 3DS stage? I haven't seen it in any of the trailers! xD That's good to hear.

Anyway I think we are almost sure to get Chrom seeing how it's been Marth and (other modern FE lord). Melee's was Roy, Brawl's was Ike, and the latest is Chrom. It would be nice to see a Lucina skin for Marth, assuming Marth is coming in.

It would be nice to see a Lucina skin for Marth, assuming Marth is coming in.

I think it's certain Marth will return, He's the mascot of Fire Emblem after all. It would be cool to see him in his DLC outfit (like Lucina's), but then maybe we will get more than 2 Fire Emblem Characters. The possibilities are quite wide.

ILU

i luv u
I hope there is some mode where play between 3DS and Wii U is possible, even if its just offline between friends. Was possible with FF:CC for DS and Wii, so it'd be a cool feature.

Megaman is the best thing ever, though he seems like he'd be to Samus what Toon Link is to Link. Wii Fit Trainer could be like Zero Suit Samus if she's a playable char, but I hope she's just an assist trophy...

I hope tripping is out. And PLEASE let online be decent. I hated how terrible it was for Brawl while MKWii's online was good.

Regardless, Megaman is in it. Insta-buy.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No, MegaMan will not be to Samus Aran what Toon Link was to Link.

OMQ How could you say that about MEGAMAN?! It is clear that he is the toon analog to Link's Toon variant!! Just look at the design!! He is so kawaii but more important is the absolute undeniable opinion fact that he is a toon version with many of Samus' abilities!!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Ok, yeah, I'm likely for sure gonna be getting both copies of this. Damn it, Nintendo, just take my coins!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You know what this game needs?

Some MLP characters as fighters.

PinkiePieHiRes.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom