• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario Bros. Movie

Okay, I watched this fossil for the first time today, and it was HORRIBLE! How could they call this a Super Mario movie? Luigi didn't have moustache, Peach wasn't the the one who needed saving, and Bowser was a HUMAN!

The plot was horrible too. This is why we don't have a real Zelda movie. Nintendo is afraid something like THIS will happen again!

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I remember being excited when I heard of the movie back in the day.

And thus I learned the horrible truth of gaming movies early on.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I get mad at this movie because its probably the main reason why there isnt a Zelda movie right about now :(

B

BladeMasterLink

I get mad at this movie because its probably the main reason why there isnt a Zelda movie right about now :(

i agree with that i think that if they have a zelda movie it will turn out the same way as the the other movie

Amelie

Air Dancer
I love this movie. I dont care what anyone says. It makes me laugh. Luigi is cute. Dennis Hopper is a great bad guy. And Samantha Mathis is a good actress ^^

I know its nothing like Mario really. Well.. its kind of like Super mario land for NGB but I still like it. I dont know why. I know I should hate it.. but I dont ^^

The Super Mario Bros. Movie is one of the biggest pieces of rubbish that I have ever seen.
It took everything that was good about the games and messed it up.
The Movie had a ******** plot about Koopas being a evolved form of Dinosaurs which as I recall is not in the games.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Oh no, I officially hate you now, ver-go(KIDDING).
I had almost completely forgot and denied the existence of this crap until you brought it up again!
This movie is so wrong that I don't have words to describe it...
I hope I won't see it again, ever!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I had first heard of this movie a couple of years ago. I've never seen it, and hav eonly heard bad things abotu it (minus what Amelie said).

Though, I happened to love the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, so perhaps I would've loved this as well. I dunno.

And this is in the entertainment section? ugh, this movie, I find horrible. They don't even seem to be plumbers. No overall's- hell- Mario's bald! partially, anyway. I fail to see how this movie relates ot the real mario bros.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow! Am I the only one here that actually enjoys this movie?

I amaze myself every day ^^

My count so far.. Im the only Mac user here. The only person that liked the Super Mario bros movie.. and.. well.. more to come!

Maybe Im just open minded >>

I know it was hardly related to the games and is very bad compared to that.. but it made me laugh.. I guess I just dont think about the games when I watch it so I enjoy it!

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
Amelie now you're not the only one that enjoyed that movie.

I don't know why you pleople don't like the movie I know that it wasn't almost anything like the Mario games but at least something was different it's just like with Banjo-Kazooie a bunch of people ranting that Rare should have stayed with Nintendo and blah. But there are some people (like me) that actually like changes not sticking up with the same exact thing.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Good for you! Though leave it to M$ to come in with there big bag of money and swipe Rare! I would have to get a PS3 if it were not for M$ buying Rare. Not that 360 is bad... its just mine has crashed 2 times in one week >>

Anyway.. back on topic! I agree. Its different.. a change.. nothing like the mario game but atleast it had the same names and things like that!

So.. 2 people that liked the movie so far ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom