• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stranded Sign Up

Hey! I want to join, as is made evident by the character description below [>.>]. If you're cool with four chicks, that's great, but since there are two guys this far, I can make a male character instead. If it helps. For now, here's my female character.
Name: Anni(short for Danielle) Age:13

Appearance: Slim, blonde hair typically in a ponytail, T-shirt and shorts. Silver necklace with a sharply cut Knot of Isis pendant--seriously, it's like a tiny knife.

Skill Set: She can climb really well-too many hours spent alone in the Washington State woods. She can also open a coconut/can with her bare hands and a rock, and not drop any milk/soup.

Background: Her parents could afford quite a bit of stuff, but they never offered her anything, and never answered her requsts. She's been living alone in the house for as long as she can remember--cooking her own meals, doing homework herself, they rarely ever speak to her. Her only friend at the stiff private school moved away a month ago, and Anni's been alone ever since. She literally had to book her own plane seat and cruise ticket with her mom's credit card to come along. It was paradise on the ship--lots of people to talk to, tons of stuff to do, all the food she wanted, no prep necesary... And then the ship crashed.

Supplies Before Crash: 5 Rolls of duct tape, tank top and spare shorts that could work as an extra change of clothes. A book(specifcally: Hatchet. A light read, but still)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Is it possible to still join? I have a character in mind. If I can't, it is alright.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Tommen
Appearance: Short. Dark auburn hair. Brown eyes. Dressed in a white (before crash) collared shirt, and beige shorts.
Skill set: Climbing
Backround: Born into a rich family, he spent much time in the garden of his family's estate climbing the array of trees and, eventually, the roof. He was paid little attention to by his parents and left to do what he pleased. His father took the cruise for a business retreat, and took his wife and only son along.
Supplies before crash: Tommen had very little. He had his favorite books, clothes, and a few toys.

Name:Matt Williams
Appearance: tall muscular blonde haired blue eyes
Skill set: he was a champion archer and a survivilist
Backround: his dad was a nature tv host and taught him how to shoot a bow and live of all types of land areas
Supplies before crash: some trail mix his bow and his arrows x20 and a combat knife

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom