• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stranded Sign Up

This RP is designed where 8 people are stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere. The island is fairly large, with a small forest and beach. They got on the island by a freak cruise ship accident. So obviously your characters are rich, but not anymore.
The sign ups are as follows:
Name:
Skill set: (nothing too crazy)
Backround:
Supplies before crash: (some examples are like candy, radio, ect)

I will not have a character, I will be narrating for what happens ect. Enjoy!

Basically what your character is good at, so building stuff, hunting, or maybe making a fire

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: John
Appearance:
jubY3.jpg

Skill Set: Highly skilled with computers and electronics, natural leader, can start a fire without matches, and a great cook.
Background: Born into a wealthy family, his parents offered him whatever he needed to improve himself as a person. However, he is far from spoiled. At an early age they taught him that he needs to make his own achievements, and he would never be allowed to live off of theirs.
Supplies: A cell phone and laptop computer with chargers, about three days worth of clothes, toothbrush and paste and dental floss, a bag of Chicago style popcorn.

Last edited:

Moonstone

Can I add dental floss to my list of things? If no, that's alright- it make more sense if I can't add it.

Moonstone

Mhmm. I'm up to whatever challenges you throw at us, Dungeon Master. *slides down his goggles and grins*

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Kennith Miles
Appearance: Kind of like a Richboy trainer calss from Pokemon Black and White.
Skill set: He has Photographic memory.
Backround: His family use to be pour, but he memorized people's credit cards and stuff, and then blah blah blah, and in the end he payed back most of the people he stole from.
Supplies before crash: Video games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom