• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stop Complaining About the Tadstones

R

Red Lion

I thought it was a good change of pace - I actually really liked that part and didn't even consider that some people would have disliked it SO much! But when you think about it "Water in Zelda" almost always equals "Frustrated hatred from fans" (whether justified or not).

For some reason it didn't bother me at all the first time through the game, but i struggled quite a bit on hero mode. It was an ok quest in my opinion, but definitely not the best.

I liked the tadtones! I actually thought it was quite simple, considering if you just did a spiral charge towards a group of them you collected them all.. don't know how it gets simpler than that!

I thought it was pretty cool, I liked going through the woods while it was underwater. I had some minor issues getting some of them, but nothing frustrating.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
All I hear is people complain left and right about the tadstones but what about it is sooooo annoying? It was easy, the swimming controls were fine, and it was relaxing.

Your opinion is not fact, sir. Everybody had their own opinion and nobody's opinion is right or wrong. Perhaps people complain a lot about it, but you don't have to accuse them of, what, being too lazy and stuff? The controls may have been easy for you, but for some other people, the controls might have really been screwed up. Why is it so annoying you ask. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but the main reason was the swimming part and the swimming controls. I've played through SS multiple times and each time gathering the tadtones were either easy or hard.

For a lot of people, this tadtone quest may have been really intense as you have to swim throughout the entire Faron Woods to gather a large amount of tadtones. Running out of breath is a very easy task to accomplish, there are those Brainioc's that attack you, froak and when you do that spin-thing, it all takes up a lot of your breath.

To me, it sounds like you're complaining too. The tadtones were an extremely tedious task and it might have been a little intense for a main quest requirement, perhaps better off being a sidequest. Nonetheless don't accuse people of complaining when you're technically complaning too, it's hypocrisy.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I liked the tadtones quest. I was super excited when I saw Faron Woods flooded :) I liked swimming in SS. It was fun spinning and jumping out of the water.

Smoore

The Rational Theist
I liked it the first time I played it. I haven't played all of the Hero Mode yet, so I might not like it so much then.

G

Ghiramise

I felt stupid because I forgot what I was looking for and had to look it up. It was okay after that though.

People complain about it, because it was obiously Nintendo's lazyw ay of giving you a challenge. Why would the water dragon waste time making Link do this instead of just giving him the song? It's because Nintendo couldn't think of anything else, and just gave you a fetch quest. I love Skyward Sword as much as the next person but it just doesnt mnake sense that the water dragon would have to make Link "prove' he is the true hero, when we all know he is. Why waste time giving him a challenge when the world is in danger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom