• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Song of Storms

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Just wondering if anyone might have realised this (Though some people probably have), maybe the song of storms paradox has a bit more to it than people first realise.

The song itself is a paradox for it has no start and no end, it continues to go around and around, just like the spinning windmill. Isn't it as such a perfect place for the song's location?

Only wanted to say that.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes that is true. It is actually funny the guy teach you the song he learned from a kid 7 years ago and you go back in time and teach him the song as a kid you learned from him.
It is actually funny when you see the guy playing on and on and on without a break. Even in the credits you see him playing

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I love time paradox's they are just so complicated and really cool. I want Nintendo to bring a time paradox back. Also this should be labeled spoiler.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
The arrow paradox is nice too:

you need to do shooting gallery for more quiver capacity
but u need to be better with bow to beat shooting gallery
and once u bet shooting gallery you will be skilled enuf to use less arrows...
wait, why did we just..?

Just wondering if anyone might have realised this (Though some people probably have), maybe the song of storms paradox has a bit more to it than people first realise.

The song itself is a paradox for it has no start and no end, it continues to go around and around, just like the spinning windmill. Isn't it as such a perfect place for the song's location?

Only wanted to say that.

Wow, I never thought of it that way. You are smart.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I did feel the Song of Storms belonged very much in the Windmill, but never thought of it as actually being apart of it. Great insight.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
That's deep, man. I had always connected it with the windmill but I guess I never put that together. That's a really awesome idea! It's also SUCH an amazing song!

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
I enjoy thoughts and retrospectives like this, keep thinking philosophically.
:eek:carina: The Seventh Hierarch :eek:carina:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom